Wass Electromechanical Works Plc 埃塞俄比亚
    基本信息
    联系人:
    电 话:09 14 70 72 14
    传 真:251 344 40 10 64
    官 网:N/A
    地 址:
    邮 编:N/A
    CFL Lamps, LED Light and Street light We want to purchase a very huge amount of CFL Lamps, LED Light and Street light we want you to confirm me that you can manufacture thus and if you can't manufacture both we want any one of them with good performance, the quantities are in million, or you can participate in the tender, me as your local agent for that specific project

H K Water Boy 中国香港
    基本信息
    联系人:
    电 话:852-92664469
    传 真:852-92664469
    地 址:
    Lights & Lighting ,Lighting Accessories ,Lamp Holders & Lamp Bases Color Led Light Base a single Led light with color and flashing feature, powered by AA or AAA batteries

InnoImport Ltd 爱沙尼亚
    基本信息
    联系人:
    电 话:86 311 85029176
    传 真:86 311 85029179
    地 址:
    Products keywords: LED light emitting diode super bright Products In: Computer and Electronics > Parts and Components

Savwatt Corp 美国
    基本信息
    联系人: Mr. Robert Leng
    电 话:1-212-2780195
    传 真:1-212-2780195
    地 址:
    LED Light |LED Light, Tube Light, Street Light for US market

K N DENTAL WORLD 印度
    基本信息
    联系人: Shailender Kaushal
    电 话:91 92542 20025
    传 真:
    官 网: http://www.kndentalworld.com
    地 址:
    led light,Products keywords: Dental cure light, led light, led cure light, ce, fda Products In: Health & Medical > Dental Equipment

CHRISTMAS LIGHT INC 美国
    基本信息
    联系人: N/A
    电 话:1-866-962-7382
    传 真:
    官 网: http://www.christmaslightsetc.com
    地 址:
    MINI LIGHT,LED LIGHT,NET LIGHT,

Raihan Technologies 新加坡
    基本信息
    联系人: Zahir Siddique
    电 话:65 97554912
    传 真:
    地 址:
    LED light

carmamedical 法国
    基本信息
    联系人: Jeremie BOUCHET
    电 话:33 617760014
    传 真:
    地 址:
    Products keywords: Dental light, curing light, cure light, led light, FDA Products In: Medicine and Health > Medical and Surgical Instruments

Ms Amanda Swanepoel 南非
    基本信息
    联系人: Amanda Swanepoel
    电 话:27 011 867 5351
    传 真:
    地 址:
    产品介绍
    Round Mould with Led Light Need a Round Mould with Led Light (15mm) with a flat battery box at the back The led in front must flash with a on//off small switch Starting a business here in South Africa and need this mould a s a p Need the cheapest price and shipping to South a Need a round mould with led light (15mm) with a flat battery box at the back The led in front must flash with a on//off small switch Starting a business here in South Africa and need this mould a s a p Need the cheapest price and shipping to South Africa If it goes well I will be needing other Moulds as well

Broward Imports 美国
    基本信息
    联系人: Mr. Lou Ko
    电 话:1-954-4719499
    传 真:
    地 址:
    LED light strips, controllers, and power supplies wanted Lighting Fixtures I am looking for LED RGB light strips, controllers, power supplies, as well as connecting and mounting accessories I would like to be able to use a single supplier Please respond with pricing I would like to acquire test products ASAP Thank You,Lou Ko

A W S Beheer 英国
    基本信息
    联系人:
    电 话:0031 (0)611330108
    传 真:
    地 址:
    lighter ,lighting ,logo ,press ,switch ,blue led ,light ,front lighting ,led ,light switch ,lighting switch ,fog light ,front light ,pressing ,presses ,fog light switch ,switches ,lights ,lighted ,switching ,e light,e-light,

Rece International Corp Viamed Prod 美国
    基本信息
    联系人:
    电 话:001 305 3626555
    传 真:
    官 网:
    地 址:
    Led Light,candle

imteyaz 科威特
    基本信息
    联系人:
    电 话:0097106 5670062
    传 真:
    地 址:
    Need Rechargeable Fan with LED Light I am looking for Rechargeable Fan with LED Light(12"-I) Kindly give me complete detail as soon as possible

Cusco 墨西哥
    基本信息
    联系人:
    电 话:0051 84 222251
    传 真:
    地 址:
    Products keywords: LED Bulb Light, LED Bulb, LED Light, LED Lighting Products In: Electrical and Lighting > Lamps and Lighting

Indiana Buyer 美国
    基本信息
    联系人:
    电 话:513 531 7030
    传 真:
    地 址:
    Acne LED light |I am looking for quotes on LED lights to treat acne/wrinkles Please let me know the price, moq, and lead time Thanks

Knowlege Machines P Ltd 印度
    基本信息
    联系人:
    电 话:91 1 1 46502222
    传 真:
    地 址:
    Led Light Kindly Give Me the Price of Energy Efficient Lightand Seprete Price of Led

Energy Save Technologies 印度
    基本信息
    联系人:
    电 话:93 60063500
    传 真:
    地 址:
    Buy LED Light We are energy consultant and a one stop shop for corporates to save energy bills

Joyston 印度
    基本信息
    联系人:
    电 话:033 2484 8822
    传 真:
    地 址:
    Need Led Light I want to buy portable led lights and am from chennai and would love if you could contact me on the same

glfs 约旦
    基本信息
    联系人:
    电 话:962 962 6 5662836
    传 真:
    地 址:
    led light,Decorative Porcelain Tiles I wish to purchase decorative porcelain tiles with led light,Please send me all the relevant details with prices

Athanasios Margioris Co 希腊
    基本信息
    联系人:
    电 话:22730 22743
    传 真:
    地 址:
    产品介绍
    Products keywords:Solar Garen Lamp, Solar garden lighting, solar led light, outdoor lamp, motor yacht, leisure boat, sport boat, vessel Products In: Metals and Minerals > Iron and SteelElectrical and Lighting > Lamps and LightingVehicles and Transportation > Ships and Boats
    回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|LED盘 ( 粤ICP备18067418号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 00:02 , Processed in 0.096576 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On.

LED盘由照盘携照明灯具外贸平台创建,励志打造一流照明,引领灯饰风潮,共筑诚信商圈!

如有侵权或其他问题,请联系我们.客服热线:400-000-2314.论坛服务:info@lightslighting.com;广告服务:QQ:1511153,微信:zdapan

©2001-2023深圳市翩日科技有限公司版权所有-LED盘网站所有图片和文字等内容字未经许可不得拷贝和复制.