积分

管理员

积分

最佳新人活跃会员热心会员推广达人宣传达人灌水之王突出贡献优秀版主荣誉管理论坛元老

QQ
    发表于 2015-8-7 14:48:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    Neumueller - Booth S6. \: O$ d! u) ^1 \9 e
    Street: Gewerbegebiet Ost 7
    : @4 O% F* J- B$ p, r7 Q/ A' j* X4 f; fZIP: 91085' I0 t3 O# D$ Y4 T% [+ J( `6 H: }
    City: Weisendorf
    $ X! W$ C+ y/ c- K0 NCountry: Germany
    " F; ^* W1 k. b( r7 \* ~Phone: +49 9135 73666-0 ; x, x$ N; n5 N# A+ Q4 U' q
    PRODUCTS&SERVICES: Distributors& v. o, Z" V5 x: W- v
    Further Information: Neumueller GmbH was established in Munich in 1952. Today it conducts business in all German speaking countries in the areas of sales and development of electronic high-tech products that are focused on opto-electronics. Together with Seoul Semiconductor who is one of the leading LED suppliers, worldwide, and who holds about 10,000 LED technology patents, both companies form a unique LED competence partnership. As a result of their first class engineering and top support, together they deliver innovative and commercial LED system developments.+ E# A5 Q  L2 A8 ?+ ^5 S
    6 R; e2 n, ?( U
    Nichia - Booth A9
    $ G: j. E5 j  X! z8 p: t) IStreet: 491 Oka, Kaminaka-Cho, Anan-Shi
    2 W9 E- ?" v3 F( y/ o, aZIP: 774-8601# p, b3 e7 I# J# V( Y9 ~
    City: TOKUSHIMA$ ^4 A# P2 c- x4 \" |# g' i) Q
    Phone: +81-884-22-2311
    2 E5 L' b6 S0 r$ Z; C7 fWebsite: http://www.nichia.co.jp/en
    3 t# n) [) L  }6 Z2 g% F% aPRODUCTS&SERVICES: LEDs! }: ]8 T! v( D
    Further Information: Having "Ever Researching for a Brighter World" as our motto, Nichia has grown in the field of manufacturing and sales of fine chemicals, particularly inorganic luminescent materials (phosphors). In the process of the challenging pursuit of brighter luminescent and light-emitting materials, we succeeded in developing and commercializing the super high brightness Blue LED in 1993. It was accepted with great amazement in the related industries throughout the world. Since the first announcement of the Blue LED in 1993, Nitride-based LEDs in different emission colors ranging from Ultraviolet to Yellow have been contributing to the diversification of LED application fields. In addition to LEDs, a lot of resources are now being focused on the R/D of bluish purple laser diodes, which will definitely play a key role for the further expansion of the information media industry. We have a belief that Nitride-based semiconductors will become one of the most exciting areas of the semiconductor industry in the near future.We hope that Nichia will continue to be a company that will be able to make a contribution to the world by evolving its original and unique technologies in the field of manufacturing.
    ; U7 F4 B/ x3 u* {8 q! K% k% C* d/ w, k% W1 Y/ V9 f1 V# _
    Octa Light - Booth F8" n+ J* j7 Q3 t. @
    Street: 102 "Bulgaria" Blvd, Business Centre "Bellissimo", Block B, fl. 2, office 223 l6 W2 K: _* `- s2 C  R* q5 r5 T
    ZIP: 1680
    ' K/ j  t& e( q; l0 T) i: `2 tCity: Sofia
    5 h; r' }1 N0 _4 j" ^1 t* RCountry: Bulgaria
    1 L# G; B( ~% F! a* f) RPhone: 00 359 2 983 51 83 " o0 R7 [. \5 @. n- ?+ h4 U
    PRODUCTS&SERVICES: LEDs" S7 m3 B) L1 P. n  t- x0 h8 B- n3 [
    LED Modules
    + l( c0 w& o* ^8 fFurther Information: Octal Light Bulgaria is the first LED packaging manufacturer with production center entirely based in the EU. The company is a vertically integrated producer of LED packages, LED modules, retrofit lamps and luminaires. Octa Light portfolio of light emitting diodes includes powerful high-brightness LEDs, last generation of low-power and mid-power SMT LEDs, COB, color and RGB LEDs.! ~6 ]- p* Z# {0 c

" k! b4 x- V  @8 L2 L" v6 w3 bON Semiconductor - Booth B3, B5+ }; p) |$ j3 M+ z, o% a+ E7 y
    Street: 5005 East McDowell Road
    : f* `+ Q9 a' u; ^- s+ X" T# x8 `9 jZIP: AZ 85008
    6 b$ T5 z  H0 M  l- m1 Y. u! cCity: Phoenix$ j' @2 w3 A, i5 t3 L7 }/ l! Q- y
    - \* ?* c  \5 ?: C  b5 w; T) Q& B$ jPhone: +1 (602)-244-6600
    % I3 D8 D. s+ P* rWebsite: http://www.onsemi.com& V, E/ G, U* H: J" S$ ]' z
    PRODUCTS&SERVICES: Controller ICs9 o9 _1 f( x: s+ h4 a
    Further Information: ON Semiconductor is driving innovation in energy efficient electronics, empowering design engineers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help customers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operatesa responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions./ C7 j7 g- f5 [' U

% A1 e7 ?- ~( R( N" n6 sopsira - Booth B21, C22+ F4 Q1 M' h1 q; L7 }2 O
    Street: Leibnizstraße 20  Y3 e3 ?+ ~2 h$ j1 N+ t
    ZIP: 882504 j: Y5 f, w3 c/ C8 k
    City: Weingarten
    5 Y7 t! ^* I+ z0 Z( x- \Country: Germany8 \3 ?$ L: n6 q' V
    Phone: +49 751 561 890
    - a& D" J) @8 sWebsite: http://www.opsira.de/
    8 `4 O8 g) ~% `: g' @/ o4 _PRODUCTS&SERVICES: Test Equipment
    . y' }' _5 H( Y/ k- Y$ B1 m$ q& X! gFurther Information: opsira develops optical systems, opsira measures your optical systems and provides ray data and opsira offers optical test systems.4 R, L- r  k, S  S4 I+ d; q
    opsira GmbH is one of the leading companies for the development of optical systems and in the field of optical measurement and system technique. Our highly-qualified team of experts meets even special demands and challenges and is always looking for the best possible solution. Our measurement techniques and simulation models are in-house developments and basis for realizing individual solutions for complete optical and illumination systems – from the drawing board to series production. The opsira GmbH laboratories carry out photometric and radiometric measurements as well as product or component tests regarding their optical behavior. Customized measurement and test systems such as goniometer systems and integrating spheres round-off opsira’s product range.
    ' ~* V3 C4 `; S( p# }! a7 d; I. C2 ?, g
    OSRAM Opto Semiconductor
    7 e4 z! e$ `( s4 ?' U5 ^1 bStreet: Leibnizstraße 4  t4 {+ R9 O8 m3 J% G
    ZIP: 93055
    ( F3 K0 u- C% u$ C2 N) G9 xCity: Regensburg  c# G. q4 w0 p# @! i6 C; K
    Phone: +49 941 8505& i2 }. a5 r+ x3 Y$ b: b
    0 O, d5 P. Y9 E' Q* cPRODUCTS&SERVICES: LEDs5 n( S$ Z$ l; M. y$ \0 v/ c
    LED Modules: J1 X, q# k( w3 n
    Further Information: OSRAM, with its headquarters in Munich, is one of the two leading lighting manufacturers in the world. Its subsidiary, OSRAM Opto Semiconductors GmbH in Regensburg (Germany), offers its customers solutions based on semiconductor technology for lighting, sensor and visualization applications. OSRAM Opto Semiconductors has production sites in Regensburg (Germany), Penang (Malaysia) and Wuxi (China). Its headquarters for North America is in Sunnyvale (USA). Its headquarters for the Asia region is in Hong Kong. OSRAM Opto Semiconductors also has sales offices throughout the world. For more information go to www.osram-os.com./ X2 b9 u& t" B0 j2 O9 J
    OSRAM Opto Semiconductors is exhibiting at the following partner booths: EBV Elektronik, ARROW and Rutronik.
    : d5 O# M! A9 y# C2 Y7 ]/ f" N) d' `
    2 E$ {' o  k3 @& ?' b, OPFEIFFER VACUUM - Booth C14
    # m/ ]; L+ R; QStreet: Diefenbachgasse 35& \# f" x  \4 [+ i7 E) H( a
    ZIP: 1150
    ' c, O/ D; o2 q; p' V8 ~City: Wien
    " p- B/ D9 q, L6 N$ J8 d0 gCountry: Austria! z1 u8 _( [  |
    Phone: +43 1 894 17 04
    : H/ Q5 x0 l3 NWebsite: http://www.pfeiffer-vacuum.com
    8 @* ~2 ^, w6 }. M& YPRODUCTS&SERVICES: LED Product-Production Components4 O/ s4 X' I4 [: R1 Y5 n% V1 L
    Further Information: Our quest to supply each and every customer with a perfect vacuum solution is what spurs us on time and time again to top achievements. Our fascination with vacuum and the opportunities it offers for industrial manufacturing processes and research can be seen in all of our activities. Our long years of experience are based upon dealing intensively with physical processes and chemical reactions under vacuum conditions. Day in and day out, we are putting this experience to work to the benefit of our customers.
    ; [1 B: ~, P" v' |We are proud of the German engineering art that manifests itself to no small degree in the invention of the turbopump by Pfeiffer Vacuum. With our product developments, we are setting standards in the entire vacuum industry. For us, reliability and honesty are virtues that motivate us to keep our promises and supply top quality. We put our hearts into our work, and we understand our customers throughout the world. Working together in a spirit of partnership, what they get are vacuum solutions custom-tailored to their specific needs. And it is this passion for perfection – together with our entrepreneurial spirit – that makes for our economic success.
    ! R9 U+ A  ^1 q- f; Z* i# _2 [9 r
    Phoenix Contact - Booths F4, F57 s6 h- Q6 A- w8 M7 B
    Street: Flachsmarktstr. 8
    % F, S- I0 Y8 T5 r+ {ZIP: 32825
    ; u! O- H; Y3 I: H# j* oCity: Blomberg
    * s4 k/ c! [. pCountry: Germany
    2 L& E4 n5 e) z  B; K' b3 Y" J* o/ pPhone: +49 52 35/3-1 20 003 x! e. f! J) U) M
    Website: http://www.phoenixcontact.com% l% r9 |8 |: a' l1 ^* j
    PRODUCTS&SERVICES: Supplementary Components
    0 z8 a6 W5 @) d# ]6 t; \$ X* i  hFurther Information: Phoenix Contact is the worldwide market leader of components, systems and solutions in the area of electrical engineering, electronics and automation. Today, the family-owned company employs 14.000 people worldwide and had a turnover of 1.77 billion euros in 2014. The corporate headquarters is located in Blomberg in North Rhine-Westphalia. The Phoenix Contact Group has ten companies as well as 50 sales subsidiaries. In addition, the worldwide presence is consolidated by 30 representations in Europe and Overseas.! k3 I2 N0 ^9 U3 A
    Phoenix Contact produces with a high vertical range of manufacture all over the world. Besides screws, plastic and metal parts, highly automated assembly machines are also built in-house.. U; r1 p# U  j# M
    The product range comprises components and system solutions for energy supply including wind and solar, device and machine engineering as well as control cabinet engineering. A diverse product range of modular terminal blocks and special-purpose terminals, printed circuit terminal blocks and plug connectors, cable connection technology and installation accessory offers innovative components. Electronic interfaces and power supplies, automation systems on the basis of Ethernet and Wireless, safety solutions for man, machine and data, surge protection systems as well as software programs and tools provide installers and operators of systems as well as device manufacturers with comprehensive systems. The automotive, renewable energy and infrastructure markets are supported with holistic solution concepts including engineering and training services and further service features according to their specific demands.3 c; f  g+ Q+ |5 c$ E
    Product innovations and specific solutions for individual customer requests are developed at the locations in Germany, China and the United States. Numerous patents underline the fact that many developments from Phoenix Contact are unique in their own. In close cooperation with universities and science, future technologies like e-mobility and environmental technologies are explored and integrated into products, systems and solutions for the market.6 J" _6 O4 S! b' _

$ N! W9 C% j, lPiciesse - Booth C19
    2 B7 [$ R# E% j4 _4 T: a/ _Street: Via Conca, 445
    1 x. s5 m4 o/ q* k. vZIP: 47854- I/ n# g; N/ r6 r6 W- }& m
    City: Taverna di Monte Colombo (RN)
    ' Y' w  _8 Y5 \& r" h6 Z. xCountry: Italy
    8 J" s$ L& S% L6 d, WPhone: +39.0541.863055* X. x/ Z, q/ _2 s, W
    PRODUCTS&SERVICES: PCBs & Substrates5 p3 ?8 P& M' w4 M) u
    Further Information: Piciesse is a flexible, professional and growing company.
    ! o2 O: V& V& m: H( K+ [We have been supplying the market with all PCB ranges since 1993 and have always relied on the principles of Quality, Competitiveness, On-time Delivery and Performance.
    / n7 V6 i1 t2 V5 D9 jThe recent expansion of our plant, the constant investments in technology, marketing and education are a further confirmation of our philosophy, which is aimed to fully understand and satisfy our customers’ requirements from the RFQ to the delivery of the product." l3 \* t% C4 A( g/ F
    Our high standards are constantly applied in our everyday work.+ w3 i. g- j. A* T& F
    Certificates: ISO TS16949, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001; UL E151325 (extended to Canada); RoHS-, RAEE-, WEEE-compliance. Certified Member in the Platform Led Light For You powered by Osram.; e2 i; ~  v6 B$ n4 z$ Z5 g
    “Why Piciesse?” “Because we care!”
    ; G$ p! ?0 p5 L& J6 j: L; s0 p1 m8 ?  A" e3 ]
    Polytec - Booth C95 w# A' k" a+ @% `' E
    Street: Polytec-Platz 1-7 ; B" p' |! L& X8 [8 R
    ZIP: 76337
    + N+ P+ B) c7 ]8 {# I) K; M3 O' O% TCity: Waldbronn
    9 r$ Q0 F5 Q; Y  WCountry: Germany- r' ^3 X8 l' [8 ~$ J) u
    Phone: +49 (0) 7243 604-0
    - T$ o# U# z" o( QWebsite: http://www.polytec.de/
    9 C% i* \/ U  }! H. T# kPRODUCTS&SERVICES: Test Equipment+ s8 i& H6 ]+ Q/ e1 C
    Further Information: Polytec is a globally operating company with 45 years of history. The company is developing high quality optical measurement systems. Beyond that Polytec is partner for sales, solutions and application service of leading international producers of photonic products. One part is the distribution of optoelectronic components like LEDs, OLEDs, LCD displays and other optoelectronic parts.
    9 h8 u, W7 ]# @, U% c- A( U3 a
    4 }7 f( k: G0 f# m- M5 ]4 JRECOM - Booths A1, A3$ O+ f# G/ x6 d' u* U
    Street: Münzfeld 35
    * h& D: U$ U2 B" _! q* A' E( [ZIP: 4810
    2 h2 t3 F1 [  c: G9 Q9 v. g5 ]8 {; W8 sCity: Gmunden  ~2 P5 v. a$ e/ F4 I2 L
    Phone: +43 7612 88325 7003 X6 [. I2 L3 v  `) }
    2 `; `! X. h& z% g+ R6 d% b. OPRODUCTS&SERVICES: Driver Modules & Supplies% g  L0 Z& i/ {; U: E" m5 }
    Further Information: RECOM Electronic designs and manufactures high quality AC input LED ballasts and DC input LED drivers in both buck & boost topology. The products are designed for a long operational life and come with a 3 or 5 year warranty. As a pioneer in DC/DC converters, switching regulators and AC/DC modules, RECOM serves a wide variety of applications in markets like lighting, automation, energy, medical electronics, aviation, transportation and virtually every industry requiring low-to-medium power DC voltage conversion in the 0.25 to 100 watt range.1 d' Y6 A: L& F! t1 P0 ^: P

3 Y  d$ @  b* h0 u' ]Rhenium Alloys - Booth F1
    6 @- b. `% ?! N. t' t- |* gStreet: 38683 Taylor Parkway
    3 r6 d8 I2 U& D% u( K) q7 p4 J& r# T( tZIP: 44035-6200
    / `" I% Z9 E$ t$ Z3 T$ z, uCity: North Ridgeville
    9 ?; P  X2 j  e3 {/ g/ D6 QCounty: OH
    ) Y# ]7 x. u" g7 X3 E' sCountry: United States
    3 a4 a. W4 ]2 aPhone: +1 440-365-7388* ]' A2 N% `* u8 N8 F# C* k/ o3 l9 h/ P
    : b# g* `, A' tPRODUCTS&SERVICES: Supplementary Components
    + {2 z, g! j% f! yRaw Materials & Manufacturing Equipment% v! D' j# ~* V% u( J0 g7 v
    Further Information: Rhenium Alloys, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of refractory metals and high temperature products. We bring technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions to customers in a wide range of industrial and high-tech applications. Committed to continuous improvement in product quality, we operate an extensive research program to identify innovations and technologies.4 S6 f2 M) x+ C# A+ d9 t
    For almost 20 years Rhenium Alloys has been the leader in fabrication of the highest quality Rhenium Heater Filaments for the MOCVD industry and is the original OEM to leading equipment and LED manufacturing companies.& K$ x4 ~  F# D# Q" [' t; Z; w

; u0 q2 p5 K; M* u$ l5 uRUSALOX - Booth E24* J* r3 p/ g) N0 P" v$ y" {
    Street: 1st street Yamskogo polya, 9/13, office
    & u! o+ b  G2 y. i9 {ZIP: 125124
    8 [( _1 b  ^8 K2 f4 ACity: Moscow: j+ p  D$ ~! n" e  x3 u
    , r" @% D# o  e7 Z( _Phone: +7(499)557-0065 $ ^0 g1 F& \9 O! n8 l/ O% l
    PRODUCTS&SERVICES: Thermal Management
    # H7 A- R$ H; FFurther Information: 8 p1 `" z5 g6 {# i
    RUSALOX – is one of leading manufacturers of high thermal conductivity (up to 125W / m • K) MC PCB and solutions for microelectronics, semiconductor, power and high-frequency devices in Russia. AlOxide technology successfully developed and implemented in mass production.
    ' `$ A) v0 f, b/ d* h- ~3 E' ZThe dynamics of the LED industry development and actual challenges of heat dissipation associated with rapidly increasing power of LEDs, made possible to prove an advantage and effectiveness of AlOxide modules in a short period of time. Declared characteristics and reliability confirmed by several testing results and further mass production and cooperation with Russian leading LED fixture manufacturers. New products have a number of unique advantages:, y7 n1 S7 L* G. Q
    Compact design due high dense LED mounting and reduced heat sink with a possibility to reach a maximum performance of the world`s most powerful LEDs
    / A# v1 k4 ?. p$ x5 V: FReliable and environmentally friendly due prepreg absence
    2 p. {4 r/ s3 o4 zReasonable cost7 ^" h$ B, }: x3 a6 ^
    However, the possible application areas of AlOxide technology are much wider than heat dissipation solutions and new reliability level of the LED industry. An important task for RUSALOX - global popularization of knowledge and understanding of existing and emerging opportunities of AlOxide technology to expand the range of creative tools for progressive-minded engineers and developers all over the world in all possible areas of applications.
    3 @- G9 {! n# a1 G+ R4 A5 Z# q* \6 Z" o; N! J
    Rutronik
    - Booth D4& }- Q3 H! D: p0 a* s
    Street: Industriestrasse 2
    # X. S( w. a) t  w; a# V* t1 {ZIP: 75228
    & m0 s" ]3 f# D/ R/ R  hCity: Ispringen
    * a. W$ B, l% j4 {/ O# tCountry: Germany/ y9 H# M& Z" U" m
    Phone: +49 (0) 72 31 / 801 00 G% k  r: Q. z* V2 e, I" S
    ) s! B" O% U8 I; i- e" D8 |PRODUCTS&SERVICES: Distributors( v/ H% E3 }1 c# M# J% |# S
    Further Information: Rutronik Elektronische Bauelemente GmbH is one of the leading broadline distributors for semiconductors, passive and electromechanical components in addition to storage, displays & boards and wireless products. The markets that the company primarily targets include automotive, medical, industrial, home appliance, energy and lighting. Rutronik also offers photovoltaic and lighting solutions from its subsidiary company Rusol. Wide-ranging services, competent support in the areas of product development and design, as well as individual logistics and supply chain management solutions round off its customer and future-orientated range of goods and services. The company, established by Helmut Rudel in Ispringen/Germany in 1973, employs about 1,200 staff worldwide and achieved sales of EUR 793 million in fiscal year 2011.: }8 U( r- N- j( V& b/ c# i( ^
    1 T% f( R2 O: ]# G/ |
    Samsung - D13, D15
    3 h- U2 H/ d4 p( E& `$ @Street: Kölner Strasse 12& l) L! L% q& g" s% Y8 T) J
    ZIP: 657607 h, Q& R9 N% g
    City: Eschborn
    - _9 I3 F8 B. J3 _; OCountry: Germany! S: p$ [' d0 z- _
    Phone: +49 6196 663300# j1 w$ m0 t  c2 z. C
    4 [- M: B& d# f/ \6 Q. _& U' CPRODUCTS&SERVICES: LEDs# t6 K. q$ g9 g" ~' E% F
    Further Information: Samsung offers a broad diversity of LED technologies and products ranging from LED packages, and engines. Samsung’s LED packages feature middle power and high power sources with high efficiency, brightness, design-in convenience, low power consumption high reliability and long life for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor applications as well as retrofit lamps. Samsung key LED engines include high lumen engines, ambient engines, and downlight engines. Samsung’s ambient and high lumen engines enable easy design-in due to its modular structure, with low cost of ownership. These engines are competitive replacements for fluorescent, incandescent, halogen and HID lighting Retrofit lighting, available in bulb and tube form factors are designed for easy retrofit in most lighting applications and fixtures. Samsung’s downlight engines are high efficacy that are ideal for use in circular ceiling lights and downlights. These engines provide the best color consistency derived from Samsung’s extensive benign expertise.$ t0 O1 b$ P" M8 a- t6 w9 r
    ' {  ~8 P7 K- x% W
    Schneider-Kreuznach - Booth C21
    ) f' o/ I# T: A2 [! L4 q, GStreet: Ringstraße 132) ~5 {6 Q! K' i% |2 W
    ZIP: 55543) w* [( ]1 e4 d
    City: Bad Kreuznach
    & ?2 h6 ?# m& ~/ U+ |" MCountry: Germany
    7 p$ H0 x1 c$ YPhone: +49 671 601-0
    6 l2 d% V* h+ |Website: http://www.schneiderkreuznach.com/
    . B5 u) p! [5 X6 k0 ?, W4 OPRODUCTS&SERVICES: Optics, S( v. D$ z: }2 h& f3 g: R
    Further Information: Jos. Schneider Optische Werke GmbH is a worldwide recognised manufacturer of high-performance lenses and filters as well as optical and mechanical components for industrial applications. The parent company is located in Bad Kreuznach/Germany with subsidiaries in Germany, Asia and USA.
    # ~: Y+ I- M; _7 @" N, |7 w% POver 100 years of experience in optical design and manufacturing with modern production processes enable Schneider-Kreuznach to offer top-quality products. The competent expert consultation and support contribute further more to the customer’s success.4 x; m: F* d- }1 O7 ?7 D. b( I
    The core competences of Schneider-Kreuznach are: Optical and mechanical design, modern optical manufacturing incl. aspherical and cylindrical optics, precision engineering and application know-how.7 f* Z) @' r5 }6 N1 L
    7 i  J" {! h3 \2 ^: }+ U$ F, Y
    Seoul Semiconductor - Booth A8
    0 p' l; a  j, z8 |. FStreet: Claudius-Keller-Strasse 3B
    6 C7 i; n/ {- M' d, c: }; h. ZZIP: 81669
    ) ]  B# v' w/ v4 T' `City: Munich% z  j+ {; D7 F5 u7 W( M
    4 _. f* w" X5 ~( ^& j3 m& ]Phone: +49-89-450-3690-07 z9 K  p: ?: r+ C* r0 d* r1 M
    ; e# Z  L, U9 |$ o# q1 X& WPRODUCTS&SERVICES: LEDs
    6 `5 v, a5 p3 C9 @LED Modules+ v) J4 `6 [6 c* h9 W
    Further Information: Seoul Semiconductor (http://www.SeoulSemicon.com) manufactures and packages a wide selection of light emitting diodes (LEDs) for the automotive, general illumination/lighting, appliance, signage, and back lighting markets. The company is the world’s fourth largest LED supplier, holding more than 10,000 patents globally, while offering a wide range of LED technology and production capacity in areas such as “nPola”, deep UV LEDs, "Acrich", the world’s first semiconductor light source that operates directly from both AC and DC power supplies, and "Acrich Multi-Junction technology," a proprietary family of high-voltage LEDs. The company’s broad product portfolio includes a wide array of package and device choices such as AC-driven LEDs, high-brightness LEDs, mid-power LEDs, side-view LEDs, through-hole type LED lamps, custom displays, and sensors.
    6 R3 N- D! t! n$ d  F' y0 G0 R8 z9 g
    SORAA - Booth C11( n1 r( i% s8 l" e# b, b
    Street: 6500 Kaiser Dr. Suite 110
    & f" R8 e8 m6 t- C! |ZIP: CA 945558 I' }& {1 `2 X0 Q4 b
    City: Fremont
    $ |  w+ T5 A% f8 ?' G' V" i7 Q, K& qCountry: United States
    $ B6 E' s9 u9 J, l* [- CPhone: +1 510 456 22007 r4 \* h: U' M# J- B1 J' l
    PRODUCTS&SERVICES: LEDs- R' a! K* i" r
    Further Information: In founding Soraa in 2008, inventor of the blue LED and recent Nobel Laureate, Dr. Shuji Nakamura and his colleagues Dr. Steven DenBaars and Dr. James Speck, defied conventional wisdom to create GaN on GaN™ LEDs with perfect crystalline structures a thousand times more precise than any other LED technology crystal. Pioneering the use of GaN on GaN™ technology for LED lighting, Soraa has made ordinary lighting extraordinarily brilliant and efficient. The technique emits more light per LED material and handles more electric current per area than any other LED technology, and the LED products created from this technology have a quality of light unmatched by any others. We’ve been able to create full visible spectrum light with unprecedented, accurate rendering of colours and whites and beautiful, high intensity and uniform beams. Soraa’s LED lamps and recently introduced Optical Light Engines have superior colour rendering and beam characteristics compared to LEDs created from non-native substrates. Manufactured in the company’s state-of-the-art facility, the company’s products are revolutionising the lighting world over and we invite you to share in our passion for perfect LED light.
    ! C! q- j% J5 \" H+ n5 w& P
    ( ]% t: {8 W- P/ G- s  YSwitchTech AB - Booth A220 z$ {  E. x9 g& p
    Street: Aröds Industriväg 34
    6 K4 \" Q3 Z8 W, R% |ZIP: 422 43
    + ^6 `% x7 [: Z. G$ p- nCity: Hisings Backa9 |3 v0 M! |1 {  ^5 c: f9 T& G
    # ?. K, L7 t# o; {8 z; H2 L; A2 IPhone: +46 (0)31-23 56 00, g6 w6 d& U) Q, l/ L: I  n
    PRODUCTS&SERVICES: Driver Modules & Supplies
      J7 Z) C8 W0 ~; F0 JFurther Information: New company in switching technology
    ' l5 G; `8 E; b# T3 TVadsbo Innovation - a subsidiary of Vadsbo Transformatorer AB - was established in the fall of 2009 with a focus to develop products in lighting control, particularly control of the LEDs. The company has since been involved in several development projects. These projects include LED control gear LCC9, Control Module Push CMP, Multi-Control Module Push MCMP, LD220 universal push button dimmer in box shape for low power lamps, PWM 360 dimmer for constant voltage diodes, etc.
    7 i: r- D5 q9 @; I4 Q7 z9 t4 _  vIn connection with a - for the company - big investment in a disruptive new technology for operation and control of primarily LED lighting - softSwitcher Technology - the company changes business focus and its name to SwitchTech AB and establishes itself within  switching technology.
    : U. i; l6 N9 jThe softSwitcher technology (STP)9 ?( o2 J. {  j6 x' ]
    The idea of a radically new technology for the operation and control of LED lighting was born in 2013, was verified in a feasibility study in 2013 and has since December 2013 been developed and embodied in a physical prototype. A patent application was filed for the new technology 2014-12-12 and trademark protected under the name brand softSwitcher. softSwitcher is short  for "software based switching frequency technology".0 d% l# M* V4 y! H9 G
    STP (softSwitcher Technology Platform), b+ s5 ~% ?- k2 C
    STP is a scalable technology platform for the development of LED drivers and LED control gears with radically improved properties compared with today's technology. The solution means that hardware is replaced by software, which gives very compact ballasts with fewer components, which reduces the volume and material consumption, providing dramatically increased service life, high power factor, increased efficiency, greatly reducing the need for surface / volume for cooling purposes, as well as reduced operating costs and energy consumption.
    3 V' N1 |: R' w, D- b2 ^- dDigitization and online access to IoT
    2 J$ h* ?3 Z! v8 p" lThe new technology aims to radically change how power supply and power control of LED lighting works by
    ( q4 J% o$ G! k& A3 h1 ]2 e$ KDigitizing drivers and control units for LED; Q2 ^; ^: V5 k- M  `
    Enabling connection of drivers and control devices to the Internet – and included in the IoT world (Internet of Things)
    " O9 O' [+ T$ PProviding the devices with the technology of wireless control methods
    - n7 I2 M. P; N4 y: H) X8 K7 q7 `, O6 J$ MSwitchTech AB( Q6 g9 n. C8 K" t7 {5 U/ W4 e5 k
    Vadsbo Innovation changes name associated with the new venture to Switch Tech AB. The name stands for software-based switching technology generally. A broad onset not necessarily limited to drivers and control gears for LED lighting.: P$ G# ]: _4 \, m' w) [4 H
    Organization( R" ?& x+ S  X; U: X) W
    The operation of the company is organized with Mikael Pettersson as Technical Manager, John Berntsson as Development Engineer and Sune Ågren as the CEO of the company. A development lab has been set up and an EMC lab completed. The company expects to hire an additional number of people in the coming year.0 H) H1 h) i: m7 r/ g

# a( N; Z+ b# a; J8 [; K3 p# lTE Connectivity - Booth D20! X9 B# h% [! x- o
    Street: 1050 Westlakes Drive8 i9 h- e! h7 ]! ]# D7 N1 ?
    ZIP: PA 19312: s, P% z1 i* I5 p  O7 n: b
    City: Berwyn
    - E* c* y1 S3 jCounty: PA
    & K/ Q" j$ G6 q7 r  zCountry: United States
    " ^" c: ]1 |1 R+ L/ x5 E+ XPhone: +1 610-893-97901 B+ l1 t* R3 O$ T9 d% F0 c
    , D$ ^4 F9 A; vPRODUCTS&SERVICES: Supplementary Components& t2 ]4 A$ S2 A
    Further Information: TE Connectivity (TE) is a $14 billion global technology leader. We collaborate with engineers to transform their concepts into creations using intelligent, efficient and high-performing TE products and solutions. Our 80,000 people, including 7,500 design engineers, partner with customers in over 150 countries across a wide range of industries. We believe EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS.
      N) Z1 V$ ?4 B% |, ^- Y2 |8 t" }6 ]5 L! g
    TechnoTeam - Booth D5$ k% s# ]) I& f- l! l4 L8 B
    Street: Werner-von-Siemens-Strasse 5
      b4 v) t/ M7 ?; G/ s2 \ZIP: 98693  O/ S* T3 S9 \" U# u: b
    City: Ilmenau
    * O% y8 W4 _) c' u. }8 RCountry: Germany! [. M, X2 [7 M3 G  _$ b5 _, H3 F
    Phone: +49 3677 46 24 0
    . c9 y. c4 p! ~  A( E4 }* ~; e. {Website: http://www.technoteam.de/
    . Q" `' s" ^' H5 M4 o5 e- DPRODUCTS&SERVICES: Test Equipment
    6 I( l( P: U: V7 U* {Further Information: TechnoTeam was founded in 1991 by university lecturers and collaborators of the Ilmenau University of Technology (TUI), an internationally renowned institution of higher education. We have many years of experience in image processing, image recognition, and in the installation of image processing applications in the most various fields. In close cooperation with the Department of Lighting Engineering of the TUI, we have developed image-resolving light- and colour-measuring techniques for being used in the laboratory as well as industrial automation processes. These measuring techniques are applied in the development and manufacture of luminous and illuminated devices such as LED products, displays, headlamps and luminaires. They have become industry standard in the automobile industry and its suppliers. TechnoTeam is Zhaga associate member and provides photometric measurement solutions compatible to the Zhaga specifications." i+ q( ^$ u% E* d' G
    ' U0 ]3 D+ K' m
    Tridonic - Booth B1) Z/ ]1 G# O5 X2 X
    Street: Färbergasse 15% W& r6 k; \' h$ L4 E1 W& v
    ZIP: 6850
    5 g! J2 y! l7 @# mCity: Dornbirn( Z& W- [+ ^) R) r0 p7 Q# X
    County: Vorarlberg
    7 U% H& f" s6 n; l" U* H4 }" UCountry: Austria
    * C* ^' u1 n5 ^: |; ^Phone: +43 5572 395-0
    : b  k2 Q% \1 Y  Y, L9 p& QWebsite: http://www.tridonic.com! ~3 Q8 d. \2 Q% ~) }! }+ Z7 D
    PRODUCTS&SERVICES: LED Modules
    ) r; R8 f  t& g3 @Driver Modules & Supplies" `+ Q) D* n# D& k+ h$ U
    Lighting Controllers3 M4 ~; C: u) r2 E) B2 B, ?
    Further Information: Tridonic, headquartered in Dornbirn/Austria, develops, manufactures and markets equipment for a wide range of light sources, lighting management systems, LED solutions and connectors. Through its active partnership, outstanding service competence and technical expertise Tridonic enables its customers to implement lighting solutions of superior functionality and economy.
    ) C/ ?% I' Y1 ~) s( ~! M. bIn the 2011/12 fiscal year, 2,000 employees in 30 locations achieved sales of 408 million euros. More than 250 development engineers create intelligent lighting concepts based on sophisticated systems and products. More than 570 inventions and over 2,000 patents are ample evidence of the powers of innovation of Tridonic. Customers include luminaire manufacturers, manufacturers of products that incorporate lighting, architects, electrical system designers, lighting planners, electrical contractors and wholesalers.) D$ p0 |' G; L1 j
    The history of Tridonic stretches back more than 60 years and is a success story with many highs. Today, true to its slogan “enlightening your ideas”, Tridonic is synonymous with outstanding products and services related to the fascinating subject of light.
    ; H% o& v: B) _4 d: g* a, k
    . _- t; t6 m' G5 e9 sTurck duotec - Booth B20
    : U6 f% _3 I5 j; n4 L% j( s' iStreet: Goethestraße 7
    - v: K. o: Z/ a1 q. NZIP: 58553( c, X8 P/ |! @
    City: Halver8 N# M- Q3 C5 }+ b
    ! ~6 j. ]" z( o  }1 }6 a9 XPhone: +49 2353 1390 - 0
    , Q" [2 v" E/ g, d2 N- A6 tWebsite: http://www.turck-duotec.com/" H7 G. \. W! T0 P0 L" X
    PRODUCTS&SERVICES: Services
    6 I2 X/ T* s/ a  {; ~2 rFurther Information: The best LED product won’t be successful without great electronics to support it. For more than 25 years Turck duotec has been one of the key Electronics Engineering and Manufacturing Services (E2MS) supporting LED manufacturers and designers with their electronics. From the early design to the final logistics your electronics are taken care of thanks to our extensive experience in applications like LED, power management, lighting, automotive, transportation and many more.
    , G, |0 z& m. l  F  TBased in Europe (Germany and Switzerland) Turck duotec belongs to the Turck Group. We leverage the power of our common engineering and manufacturing sites to help you bring the best LED electronics to your clients. Featuring the most advanced technologies we can support you with effective, on-time and cost optimized product launches and successes.
    4 a% w% a& ]+ h" s( @  k) _) P
    - c! X7 f0 V1 O- lTÜV SÜD - A17+ I1 Z# S7 n/ r: z, p. @5 X
    Street: Daimlerstraße 159 u/ w  A- U5 F
    ZIP: 85748
    ( \3 n7 M4 J! w+ FCity: Garching
    $ p; v9 ^$ t3 R, Q8 ~8 }Country: Germany3 I. b- j  P  {8 g- f. O7 C% K9 c
    Phone: +49 89 32950-09 _) X7 P! r, }- u. m8 r7 ]
    9 g+ s& D* q& OFurther Information: “TÜV SÜD Product Service is a globally active organization testing, inspecting and certifying product safety, quality and usability. With approximately 4,300 employees, the organization offers expertise in all current product standards and market requirements.
    & w; }+ q* U- k% z' S" a/ `TÜV SÜD is a leading international service organization catering to the strategic business segments INDUSTRY, MOBILITY and CERTIFICATION. Over 20,000 employees are represented at more than 600 locations throughout the world. Optimizing technology, systems and know-how, the interdisciplinary specialist teams act as process partners to strengthen their customers' competitiveness.”
    5 K1 @8 f0 o; F! x
    ) v5 b" J1 ~& x; ]' I# yUnderwriter Laboratories - Booth A12
    6 F+ h9 L- V) R* ]5 d: AStreet: 333 Pfingsten Road" e; p5 M5 h+ ?. D6 K2 [
    ZIP: 60062-20968 g! R/ p" A' o) t5 G
    City: Northbrook
    5 x+ A6 c% Y6 G/ P( _County: IL
    5 H, Y  |: E' x2 s* t% F' S7 UCountry: United States; W9 |" q7 S. u8 ?9 {' U! d, b3 X
    Phone: +1 877.854.3577
    4 x+ k& Q+ c. v: N% pWebsite: http://ul.com
    2 E8 N- k" }1 o  Z  KPRODUCTS&SERVICES: Test Equipment; o0 h1 u( u* g- c. E) P
    Further Information: UL is a premier global independent safety science company with more than 118 years of history. Employing more than 10,000 professionals with customers in over 100 countries, UL has five distinct business units – Product Safety, Environment, Life & Health, Knowledge Services, and Verification Services – to meet the expanding needs of our customers and to deliver on our public safety mission. For more information on UL’s family of companies and network of 95 laboratory, testing, and certification facilities, go to http://UL.com.8 M/ |! i5 \9 ]/ }# ^" c

$ k" b1 S6 G: K7 ]+ P0 k  E; w6 VVESTEL
    - Booth A11
    - |+ b- `3 M; |) [$ TStreet: Parkring 6
    ) W3 h# b1 t7 t2 _0 MZIP: 857482 g: {3 s$ Y- y9 O
    City: Garching b. München  B/ r1 M* m: \: C/ R
    Phone: +49 89 55295-05 k2 \; A$ Q- ~2 f/ H
    Website: http://www.vestel-germany.de2 }6 X4 h  A' Y2 C1 ~- C
    PRODUCTS&SERVICES: Driver Modules & Supplies
    3 z% x% [3 y3 x& z! ?$ B. ?Lamps1 T3 h3 D1 b" \0 s. Z) z
    Fixtures3 s- F+ S2 Q/ @1 K; l$ W
    Lighting Controllers
    7 F3 u! r( B( h1 \2 ^0 JFurther Information: Vestel Group is comprised of 29 companies operating in manufacturing, software and technology development, marketing, and distribution fields in the consumer electronics, household appliances, multimedia communication, LED lighting, and defence industries with € 5 billion turnover. Vestel was founded and started operation in 1984. The company joined the Zorlu Group in 1994, and since then it has continuously been increasing its production capacity, export activity, and market share.: s& e$ E( {8 j7 z) G' g: ^

' X5 P7 l* O1 A" D* MVIAOPTIC - Booth B2
    8 N: W+ G( V* v" ]' mStreet: Am Leitz - Park 1
    9 v$ z+ i! ?5 n" l2 TZIP: 35578
    4 R) M/ g; F; J( G8 ?6 XCity: Wetzlar6 ?8 [) J0 M7 ?/ B1 O" B0 w
    # h) `( X; a- r; I; bPhone: +49 (0) 6441-9011-0/ g$ R- z( K6 X% i5 W# Y7 _2 k
    ' }1 V; I; O3 o* ?" PPRODUCTS&SERVICES: Optics  V4 A* d4 a1 s8 Y
    Further Information: VIAOPTIC is one of the leading manufacturers of polymer-based optical components and systems. With our headquarters based in Wetzlar (Germany) and about 70 employees we offer efficient solutions and products according to customers’ demands. Our products range from lenses over reflectors to LED modules. Our core-competencies are optical designing, mechanical designing, prototyping, tooling, injection molding, coating and assembling. In addition to the lighting industry we also supply parts and assemblies to the markets sensors, automotive and medical.3 U% \2 W7 j4 e! ]) C4 q
    9 \1 i  S, Y3 f/ \1 ~. _9 u
    Vossloh-Schwabe - Booth B14. Y; B5 O5 M0 ?- ]0 L: w
    Street: Carl-Friedrich-Gauß-Straße 3: a1 w+ s4 C. f2 }
    ZIP: 474755 a3 t- c6 O: h" D1 L
    City: Kamp-Lintfort
    ' @: G6 g' [, y9 {/ }6 G3 iCountry: Germany$ O8 w5 d0 E# X  w+ \+ C9 {
    Phone: +49 (0)28 42 / 98 00
    7 U5 ?& I8 ^6 Y1 M6 _  H% [Website: http://www.vs-optoelectronic.com/
    " f$ r% j) E6 E* A! ?PRODUCTS&SERVICES: LED Modules( Z- y. j* P# r0 c
    Driver Modules & Supplies
    " H) l1 n4 \! r) e# D3 JFurther Information: Vossloh-Schwabe Optoelectronic GmbH & Co. KG has been established in 1979 as a distributor for opto-electronic components. Today, the company is part of the Panasonic Lighting Europe. As a supplier of an extensive standard product range in the field of LED technology (LED, SMD, COB) VS Optoelectronic is understood primarily as a service provider in the field of LED lighting technology. In addition, we offer support in search for individual solutions for LED application, optimized for each of your requests. To complete the offer, the entire product range and expertise of the group is used to thereby meet the following performance expectation: „everything from one source“. The cooperation with renowned partners, the technological head-start in the sector of the COB-production and the strong customer focus guarantee innovative products.
    ( |% m+ A4 p6 u: v0 F$ Y$ I% ?% I  x" ?9 u2 d( r4 S+ R9 P
    WACKER Chemie - Booth C20
    . U' D' P# {# c1 c. F3 sStreet: Hanns-Seidel-Platz 4$ i; [7 V* ^; }# l! U
    ZIP: 81737
    + h" R4 v$ o% \" o7 V" S  D: Z0 LCity: München2 h% q  q! U: s# n2 \- ?  B9 n
    Phone: +49 89 6279-0
    2 ?* q  ~% P* y% M' Y0 r( ^' ]Website: http://www.wacker.com  A: C1 ~+ B  ~2 h7 I
    PRODUCTS&SERVICES: Phosphors & Resins9 {9 y& I1 u; E/ A8 C% b1 v4 s
    Thermal Management
    5 c# z3 f% @' r3 n' OFurther Information: The company in brief:: ?2 n4 o. z( `8 |# k/ r& g8 q
    WACKER is a globally-active chemical company with some 16,700 employees and annual sales of around €4.83 billion (2014).5 C/ h$ t, }' I, P  X3 V
    WACKER has a global network of 25 production sites, 21 technical competence centers and 48 sales offices.& ?3 G6 j# G+ V
    WACKER SILICONES- Q! M. D( X8 L2 P1 X8 ], }
    Silicone fluids, emulsions, rubber and resins; silanes; pyrogenic silicas; thermoplastic silicone elastomers, G2 G3 D( R: a) T1 u% {2 g
    WACKER POLYMERS" h! G* F" {8 H0 q4 m
    Polyvinyl acetates and vinyl acetate copolymers in the form of dispersible polymer powders, dispersions, solid resins and solutions used as binders for construction chemicals, paints and coatings, adhesives, plasters, textiles and nonwovens, as well as for polymeric materials based on renewable resources
    8 B* L& i9 k% R8 s4 NWACKER BIOSOLUTIONS
    # v/ Y& v" d$ o; W2 E! m3 w4 WBiotech products such as cyclodextrins, cysteine and biologics, as well as fine chemicals and PVAc solid resins2 ?6 L/ B* k7 k, C- n
    WACKER POLYSILICON0 s) ?, s2 w% O: K+ \% I
    Polysilicon for the semiconductor and photovoltaic industries4 m+ c1 b" Y( n6 ~
    Siltronic1 M( ?+ ]; Z0 |# q+ E6 P
    Hyperpure silicon wafers and monocrystals for semiconductor components+ b% a# i. k4 S9 S2 B/ t4 E

8 Q+ ]; |  M/ i" H! m2 V1 zWAGO - Booth C13, D14
    5 H) ~& S0 {% z+ L/ t4 _Street: Hansastr. 27
    : i1 C- N! ]3 N, |0 @7 C$ yZIP: 32423+ Z1 r  m& S! J+ a' k2 V
    City: Minden
    6 K0 d) ?$ X; O+ _0 B1 S7 Z$ L) ^Country: Germany
    8 K! Z! g8 Y" s, `& sPhone: +49 571/887-04 B, Z) |9 u. D  A" J$ n. V
    Website: http://www.wago.com1 m" ^! ]" v' h0 B- z7 L: y+ S! V
    PRODUCTS&SERVICES: Supplementary Components
    9 a! O8 l: k5 l) OConnectors
    7 \7 Z" X" V3 [3 h& t% w( A1 aFurther Information: WAGO was founded in 1951 in Minden, Germany. Today WAGO is the world market leader in the field of spring clamp technology and ranks among the leading suppliers of connection technology and automation technology. The products are used worldwide in industry, in vehicle construction, in building services and in many more demanding applications.
    ! m" c/ U# A5 C6 ~WAGO has a workforce of more than 6300 around the globe, of which about 3000 are based in Germany. Revenues last posted were more than EUR600 million.
    / Y: u( Z; J/ z) z+ f
    0 N2 F3 n5 D; m4 M7 U( sYole Développement - Booth E3! @/ e4 t# I+ Z8 e2 ~/ X# @
    Street: Le Quartz, 75 cours Emile Zola
    2 X& H$ z1 T" ^) E* J' ~; x$ AZIP: 691009 d! K: T' k) A8 Y  w
    City: Lyon-Villeurbanne 0 X4 A! r' ~3 V
    2 P" s/ B- l  B0 w1 ?+ HPhone: (33) 04 72 83 01 807 J. p. \9 V# Q
    ' S' X9 e  U. i9 [8 [Research Centers: U: M" \, o4 R4 s; O
    Further Information: Beginning in 1998 with Yole Développement, the organization has grown to become a group of companies providing market research, technology analysis, strategy consulting, media in addition to finance services. With a solid focus on emerging applications using silicon and/or micro manufacturing Yole Développement group has expanded to include more than 40 associates worldwide covering MEMS and microfluidics, Advanced Packaging, Compound Semiconductors, Power Electronics, LED, and Photovoltaic. The group supports companies, investors and R&D organizations worldwide to help them understand markets and follow
    ( H: d  ^- G- v" f( t( M; g; wtechnology trends to develop their business.
    * a  x5 o+ A6 y2 |
    5 r7 W5 H. n5 `* V' ZZumtobel
    - Booth B1; B; u3 p8 L) }
    Street: Höchsterstrasse 8
    1 `2 ^" {4 V! I7 ?3 i  X+ V7 CZIP: 6850
    3 y% Q; n5 k- t& S& Y  F' vCity: Dornbirn- ?9 s; C7 s2 c6 @3 M
    Phone: +43 05572 390- n  o" p8 |, b, j+ ]- r5 G
    PRODUCTS&SERVICES: LED Modules
    3 Q! }$ g( G% V1 l$ y( ?% X/ kDriver Modules & Supplies
    ; H% g8 S4 \, W, v: w7 VFixtures% a9 |3 l& F3 S
    Lighting Controllers" W3 f( [/ g! f; X! k* B9 _: k
    Further Information: Zumtobel, a leading international supplier of integral lighting solutions, enables people to experience the interplay of light and architecture. As a leader in innovation, Zumtobel provides a comprehensive range of high-quality luminaires and lighting management systems for professional interior lighting in the areas of offices, education, retail, hotel & wellness, health, art & culture as well as industry. Zumtobel is a brand of Zumtobel AG with its head office in Dornbirn, Vorarlberg (Austria). Zumtobel. The Light.# @. A) ]8 h5 G# l+ Y5 s

' f" m+ H. W. F4 Z; ^
    回复

使用道具 举报

该用户从未签到

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
    发表于 2020-1-2 16:11:23 | 显示全部楼层
    tks for sharing
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|LED盘 ( 粤ICP备18067418号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 01:28 , Processed in 0.098792 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On.

LED盘由照盘携照明灯具外贸平台创建,励志打造一流照明,引领灯饰风潮,共筑诚信商圈!

如有侵权或其他问题,请联系我们.客服热线:400-000-2314.论坛服务:info@lightslighting.com;广告服务:QQ:1511153,微信:zdapan

©2001-2023深圳市翩日科技有限公司版权所有-LED盘网站所有图片和文字等内容字未经许可不得拷贝和复制.