回帖

10万

积分

管理员

积分

最佳新人活跃会员热心会员推广达人宣传达人灌水之王突出贡献优秀版主荣誉管理论坛元老

QQ
    发表于 2016-1-19 14:23:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    As you know we are manufacturer of led lighting too but I have a request from two of my clients which may need some support from your sides.
    Let me know if you can help with one of the two clients or maybe both.

Client A require CE certification ( test report and all paper work) so please if you do not have CE there is absolutely no need for you to tell me that if the amount is XX K then you can do CE because it takes only 2 weeks to make. (客户要CE证书,别问我有多少量, 我知道你们会说量大的话2周内就可以出CE)J: MOQ is high but with mixed products ( container basis every other month)

Regarding client B: quantity is lower but order is repeated. He needs all products to be DC (+packaging +his logo = I manage this part unless your price are really competitive). For the moment let focus on the products only.
    Photos where added into the file regarding some of the items client B need. Client B is the most interesting because the most unusual.

Trust me, you do not need any target price / to know from which country they are (Europe) and the MOQ. All depending on you.
    If you can provide me the file filed with the best pricing you can put : the W u can choose ( maybe one high and one low). You do not need to fill up all the file
    I will definitely reply to you individually if the offer is interesting
    Thanks a lot for your understanding

PS: client B: is a very urgent request. He will need samples asap so that he can put order before chinese new year for after chinese new year.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|LED盘 ( 粤ICP备18067418号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 00:35 , Processed in 0.078074 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On.

LED盘由照盘携照明灯具外贸平台创建,励志打造一流照明,引领灯饰风潮,共筑诚信商圈!

如有侵权或其他问题,请联系我们.客服热线:400-000-2314.论坛服务:info@lightslighting.com;广告服务:QQ:1511153,微信:zdapan

©2001-2023深圳市翩日科技有限公司版权所有-LED盘网站所有图片和文字等内容字未经许可不得拷贝和复制.