10万

积分

管理员

积分

最佳新人活跃会员热心会员推广达人宣传达人灌水之王突出贡献优秀版主荣誉管理论坛元老

QQ
    发表于 2019-1-20 23:23:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    To whom it may concern,

Hi, I just found your honored company contact info on the web, and acknowledge your company in Aircraft light/Air port light and Aircraft parts business.
       We are wondering if our two parties can work together to achieve mutual benefit in the long run.

As you may know or may not know, We China Jiashing Xpecialty lamp Co.,Ltd  is as named a specialty lamp manufacutruer for flame Sealed beam lamp for Aircraft,locomotive and other various appliactions. And We are No.2 manufacturer in China.
       Maybe No.2 in the world since China is only country of origin for this product.

With over 1000K annual production capacity for Sealed beam lamps, we are confident that our experience ,workmanship, quality, price and service will bring our customer with advantages and real benefit.
       We are awarded ISO 9001 certificate as well.And we also earn some US based successful customer's trust and business

We hold a very open attitude to all kind of cooperation mode, any inquiry and proposal are welcome from your esteemed side, please keep me in the loop and I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.I'd greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this subject, I am ready to present my catalog if you like.

Have a nice day! Thanks in advance!

Jimmy Chow
    Xpecialty-Lamp Co.,Ltd
    Our mission is to exceed our customers expectations by providing outstanding services with specialty lighting products.
    回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|LED盘 ( 粤ICP备18067418号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 21:57 , Processed in 0.079526 second(s), 25 queries , Gzip On.

LED盘由照盘携照明灯具外贸平台创建,励志打造一流照明,引领灯饰风潮,共筑诚信商圈!

如有侵权或其他问题,请联系我们.客服热线:400-000-2314.论坛服务:info@lightslighting.com;广告服务:QQ:1511153,微信:zdapan

©2001-2023深圳市翩日科技有限公司版权所有-LED盘网站所有图片和文字等内容字未经许可不得拷贝和复制.