6. 在瑞士发展XXX的品牌总经销商
    7.  在日本发展XXX品牌授权经销商
    8.  授权经销商合同样本
    9. 2014年6月广州国际照明展的11个看点
    10. 精准开发信,助我开发德国客户(2014.07.06更新)
    11. 我的巴塞尔记忆  
    持续更新中......

1. LED外贸电商2.0

记得初中学历史的时候,对于清末民初的历史特别感兴趣,看到中日甲午战争,看到战败,看到历史作者对于中国多了一个中国不适合走资本主义的论断。同样是变法,日本是民治维新,中国是洋务运动。但日本派出去到欧美的留学生主要是学文学、政治、哲学、艺术,中国派出去的留学生主要是学工程、技术、建筑。后来甲午战争的时候,日本自己造的战舰技术比中国引进战舰的技术还要先进一代到二代,北洋海军全军覆没。国际电子商务的流行是在中国加入世贸组织开始的,一代又一代的外贸人探索不同的外贸营销,在实践中总结出经验,探索出很多新的运营思维以及管理方式。

目标客户
    OEM客户:
    欧美二线灯具品牌
    LED行业发展迅猛,已经成为行业内大家公认的发展方向,目前照明市场规模大约为1300亿美元,受到市场对于高效能源的驱动,到2020年照明市场规模达到1500亿美元。现在LED的渗透率在10%左右,提升空间很大,有分析预计,今年下半年LED照明会迎来一个爆发期。
    为什么是欧美二线灯具品牌?跟欧洲和世界一流的品牌代工,看似是一件很美好的事情,但是一流品牌一般在中国有公司和技术团队,有能力去把控一般工厂的品质,所以跟他们需要的是一个老老实实干活苦力,自然报酬有限。把目标瞄准到在中国没有技术团队支持的二线品牌商,是一个比较明智的选择,他们需要的不仅是一个干活的苦力,而且是能够给到他们良好服务支持的供应商,方便他们沟通技术和商务的细节,这样附加值自然会高很多。
    品牌分销商:
    谁是分销商?到哪里去找?欧洲的渠道一般有卖场,和专门的经销商。LED光电产品,如果是卖场渠道的话,一般是跟建材卖场和五金卖场比较多一点,或者是专门的灯具经销商。在欧洲的二线品牌商,一般都会把自己的分销商信息放到自己网站上,供客户去查询,我们可以从中得到很多信息。再次利用GOOGLE搜索引擎把这些分销商信息排在一起搜索,会得到更多这样类似的经销商。然后再通过以下两个网站,基本上可以得到关键人的一些信息。

http://www.zoominfo.com/

品牌经理

公司初创的时候,会有一个人去分析市场,追随市场潮流,研究整个行业的走势,虽然不一定会很专业,但消息灵通,经营策略选择得当,业务才会一步一步的打开。当公司发展到一定的阶段以后,建立了自己的工厂,选择好了需要投入的产品线。需要自己设计产品,这个时候就需要有熟悉前言技术,以及市场的人去协调生产与研发的关系,根据市场营销数据去开拓新的产品线和改进原有的产品。
    公司从最初的灯带,逐渐走向面板灯、筒灯、天花灯、灯管。每一款新产品的研发,都是在有一定市场调研的基础上推出来,或采用快速跟随的策略或做功能或者结构性的创新。每一条产品线的成熟,是需要得到客户那边持续不断的反馈和工程持续不断的改进。
    跟着客户的脚步走固然没错,但是很多情况下,客户也是贸易商,也不知道他到底要什么,对于终端市场的定位不明确会让品牌形象模糊。营销部门中的电商部门负责竞争对手产品线信息的收集,外贸销售部门负责客户信息的反馈,品牌经理负责整合营销信息以及研发、供应链,给整体产品线定位,瞄准目标客户,引领行业发展趋势。

理想的外贸营销团队
    员工与公司融为一体,互帮互助,收获成长和良好的报酬。
    一个先进的外贸销售团队,比较好的配置如下:
    外贸经理
    电子商务部门      外贸销售部门      外贸跟单
    外贸经理统筹总体,主导一个部门,营造积极向上的文化。
    电子商务部门:
    负责SEO推广与数据挖掘,关键词分析、市场趋势分析,google搜索方法的探索以及最新最有效的营销方式的收集。
    外贸销售部门:
    由美工+外贸精英组成
    美工负责B2B平台的高质量图片的制作,外贸精英负责各种产品模板的制作,以及最初产品的更新,以及询盘的跟进。
    外贸跟单:
    按照外贸精英的要求,更新平台,以及跟进已经下过的订单。

统筹业务资源
    在外贸业务员没有分区域的情况下,公司有多少业务资料,除了展会进来的客户,进入数据库,还有没有其他业务收集的数据么?Google上面可以搜索到很多客户,如果能够有一个系统把展会进来的客户录入数据库,每个同事在开发一个新客户时,只要把客户信息输入系统时,就可以知道这个客户是不是公司的老客户了。每个销售都可以带一定数量的新客户数据到这个系统,六个月后,如果客户那边没有下样品单的话,客户信息自动调入到公共客户资源库供其他外贸业务来开发,如果其他外贸业务开发出公共客户资源库里的客户,原信息录入者会有丰厚的奖励以此来鼓励每个销售录入更多的信息,这样形成一个很大的数据库。把已有客户分为A、B、C、D四档客户,每个季度交换一下C、D档客户,也许每个人的销售风格不一样,总有一个销售对客户的胃口的。

国际商务:
    展会推广:
    通过全球比较有影响力的展会来推广我们的品牌,但是容易与OEM客户的区域重复,导致客供关系恶化。通过全球知名的展会的网站来搜集二线品牌客户的资料和信息,接触客户。
    B2B:
    B2B不仅是客户的直接来源,而且是全球行业信息的最新动态,告诉我们哪些新兴市场在崛起,客户的关注点是什么。
    一个B2B电子商务平台的核心价值在哪里?
    流量来源:一般B2B平台流量来源主要的是以下几种:GOOGLE关键词广告,知名网站的显示广告,各个行业杂志广告,全球各地参展推广集体品牌,自己发行杂志,SEO优化推广。
    现在中国的B2B主流的有四家,环球资源网、阿里巴巴、中国制造网、环球市场。
    我用过的平台,有三家,阿里巴巴、中国制造网、环球市场。从使用的情况来看,阿里巴巴无疑是最好最强大的,虽然询盘质量参差不齐,但是偶尔会有大鱼出现,即使是最基本的29800元的套餐,在没有美工和高品质工厂的支撑下,效果也很不错。中国制造网,完全就是打酱油的,十几万的套餐,几乎没得询盘,而且询盘质量确实很低。环球市场,我也操作了三个月左右,上传了两三百个产品,而且很多竞争程度很高的关键词我都排在第一页,但是点击和询盘数量以及质量确实不能够令我满意;我用GOOGLE搜索了一下环球市场在LED strip, strip light, led panel, panel light这几个关键词上上的排名,在google的排名都没有在前三页,而阿里巴巴基本上都在前三页。环球资源网,口碑不错,不仅积累了一大批优秀的买家,而且杂志和展会也办的有口皆碑,但投入确实很高,一年十几万的套餐。

因此,我强烈推荐公司试一下阿里巴巴最基本的29800套餐。阿里巴巴为什么能够在那么多B2B中崛起,很重要的一个原因就是,因为吸收了以前搜索引擎巨头雅虎的技术,所以对于主要的搜索引擎做优化,都是有相当的技术积累的。还有阿里多年来的数据和资金积累,在各大搜索引擎和杂志上的广告投入也是蛮大的。

杂志推广:
    通过LED MAGAZINES,LED MAGAZINE JAPAN, 等海内外知名LED行业、照明领域和建筑行业内的杂志打广告,来获取良好的推广,针对性非常强。在行业内知名的杂志上做专访和发表技术和商务性的文章。其他的杂志报价还在获取的过程中。
    在LED MAGAZINE上面,看到了我们的很多同行,如SIGNCOMPLEX,瑞丰光电,瑞梓光电。广告初步报价方案见附件1.
    SEO推广:
    巧妙的利用关键词和链接去推广整个网站在行业内的排名,关键词选取可以利用GOOGLE ADWORDS、在竞争对手和客户网站上截取关键词,链接推广可以利用YAHOO知识堂,行业内知名博客链接,论坛链接推广。在GOOGLE里面搜索一下,就可以看得到那些做搜索引擎优化做得比较好的LED公司了。
    商会和采购团:
    利用自身对于中国LED行业市场情况的熟悉,组织CHAMBER OF COMMERCE on LED,组织各国的买家来中国采购,同时自己也分得一杯羹。
    数据库挖掘:
    如果通过搜索,你可以找到一根树的话。那么数据挖掘可以让你通过一根树,找到整个森林,这个森林里各种各种的树都有。电子商务是基于信息技术之上的商务,但是数据多而杂,对于营销人员来说,很多信息是没有用的,所以需要各种各样的算法才能挖掘出来。
    下面介绍几种比较常见的数据挖掘的概念:
    层次分析法   数据结构   数据模型
    回复

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2020-12-4 00:37
  • 签到天数: 11 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

3万

主题

回帖

10万

积分

管理员

积分

最佳新人活跃会员热心会员推广达人宣传达人灌水之王突出贡献优秀版主荣誉管理论坛元老

QQ
     楼主| 发表于 2016-8-30 09:26:59 | 显示全部楼层
    5. 利用GOOGLE和开发信开发客户:一个瑞士客户的开发全纪录

PASCAL: 第一个回合:开发信

Dear

Good day!

This is Pascal from XXXXXX Company.

Have  you back yet?How is your business trips going?
    Reference to our conversation at HK Lighting fair.
    Here I want to continue our discussing about our distributorship.
    As you can see at our booth, we offer our patented led strip & led tube with very competitive price and good service after sales.
    SAY: xxx USD/METER LED STRIP WITH xxx YEARS WARRANTY!
    Now we are looking for reliable business partners.
    We can support you by the ways of offering hi-quality products with unbeatable price and good market strategy!
    Please study our catalogue which we have showed in our booth carefully.
    Wish we can work together in our brightly future!
    Expect for your comments!

MA: 第二个回合:客户的回复

Dear Pascal

Send me detailed information on your new LED strip and datacheets.

I also have complete information on your new LED Tubes with CRI 90ra and data sheets, as well as prices on everything.

Although information about our 5-year warranty.

I will after this add sample orders to assess the products.

PASCAL: 第三个回合:

Dear,

Thank  you very much for your timely reply!

Pls kindly check our LED strips specification in the attachment!

We also have 360 degree illumination LED tube with auto-breathing system.

About the five years warranty, it is only for the common customers.

For the distributers, we can give ten years warranty.

Our products are patented products, you never worried about the similarity, we could support our distributors with very good sales strategy.

Our head office located in shenzhen, our factory located in Xiamen, welcome you to visit our us!

Thanks for your time, have a nice day!

MA: 第四个回合:

Thanks

But can you send complete information on your new LED Tubes with CRI 90ra and data sheets, as well as prices on everything.

PASCAL: 第五个回合:

Dear,

Thank you for your quick reply!
    Please kindly check the LED Tubes with CRI 90a specification in the attachment!

Before I could give you the quotation, please kindly answer the question about the product.
    1.      What is the usage our strip&tube?

2.      What is the working condition of our strip&tube?

3.      What is the quantity of the requirement?

4.      Are there any other details you would care about? Ex. The brightness, the outlook, the quality, the prices.

Thank you for your time, best wishes!

MA: 第六个回合:
    Dear Pascal

I'm sending you answer below!

But I want to know if you have your LED Tubes with 1500mm lengths as these, we sell the most of? Please give me the answer to this.

Answers to your questions:
    We use a lot of LED strip and LED tubes in various customer projects. LED strips, much to the displays,. LED Tubes to customers who replace old fluorescent lamps save energy.

Diffrent work conditions. everything from factories to small business owners. Most indoors.

We will buy from 10-1000 pieces products every order. We always start with samples and then smaller orders for checks that everything is ok.

We will be glad to look at other details when we bought samples and tested. We wish such as LED tubes with high Cri and very bright (= 1500mm 2500-3000lm) and 5-year warranty. Requests the life span of about 60-80000 hours with a maximum of 30% light loss.

Hope you can give me answers to 1500mm LED tubes and prices.

PASCAL: 第七个回合:

Dear,

Thank you very much for your timely reply!
    Our company produce 1500mm length LED tubes as you required.

Are you doing a lot of projects?
    We have been asked to design the illumination solution for the American California College last year.
    According to our engineer's advice, if your projects are mainly indoor, IP33 LED strips will meet your demands.

Our LED tube is of 90 CRI, 90-100lm/w.
    For the 2500-3000lm/tube, we have three options (28W, 30W, 32W) for you.
    Could you please kindly confirm the Walt and Quantity of the first order?

Finally, I want to confirm with you about the life span of the LED tube, how many hours do you use everyday?
    Normally, the utmost of the LED chips can reach up to 100,000, the problem is that most of the Power supply device can't hold so long, do you have any good suggestions?
    Also it is known to all, 1500mm length is a specific type, and for the indoor illumination, most of the customers will not choose 2500-3000lm tube.
    So the product you want is a specific one, in the other words, the high-quality LED tube, which will cost you a lot of money.
    Do you have target price of this tube?

So pls kindly consider the above questions and suggestions, and give me your confirmed quantity&specification.
    Thank you for your time!
    Best wishes!

MA: 第八个回合:

Hi again  

I will start to place sample orders then we can talk later on Quantity and more

PASCAL: 第九个回合:

Hi,

How are you today?
    As a gentleman, I want to ask you a sincere question: What makes you hesitate in choosing our products?
    ^v^

MA: 第十个回合:

Dear Pascal

Lack of time in my other projects have done that I have not had time yet.

I will add sample orders within a week. You are in the planning.

PASCAL: 第十一个回合:

Dear

Thank you for your reply!
    Waiting for you!

MA: 第十二个回合:

Hi Pascal

I need to know the order number for your new Wstrip.

I want to order different strengths with different numbers of diodes and 5meters rolls.

Can you send me clearer order lists for this new Wstrip

Will add when ordering on Wstrip and Wtube

MA: 第十三个回合:

Dear Pascal

Hope you are fine?
    Have some new project for you!
    We have an important new customer case! They want to develop lighting to heating stand.
    Customers want an LED bar / strips that manage to sit in the heating cabinets
    Temperature as it is about 80 degrees.
    We want to put a light on all four levels of shelving. The width of the shelves is 300mm.
    The light will be lit 24 hours a day.
    Should withstand heat of 80 degrees and be IP65 rated
    Warm air follows the shelves out so it gets about 80 degrees on the underside of the shelves.
    Attention time may be around the clock in some stores.
    The sample is now being made for the seven-eleven so 16-24 hour burn time will probably be normal.
    The customer will need many of these to come.
    Can you talk to your technician at a good solution that can handle this and develop a alternative consisting of LED bars that have cables that must be mounted on one side and pulled down to the bottom of the machine with the power supply. You should also choose a power supply to this solution.

PASCAL: 第十四个回合:

Dear,

Received, and I am talking with our researching manager now.
    Will get you back to you asap!

MA: 第十五个回合:

Thanks

MA: 第十六个回合:

Dear Pascal

We have now decided to order the following products for testing.
    We wish now to make sample order below! Read all info below!
    Regarding PI:
    Send me PI on order including shipping cost.   
    We wish you order delivery with UPS, DHL, TNT or Fedex. You choose shipping where you have the best agreements for the lowest shipping price. You put shipping cost on the PI.
    Bank Addresses and BIC CODE (SWIFT) must appear on the PI.

NOTE2 !
    Please send me the data sheet exactly on these models and Approval documents!
    We assume that you pack very carefully so the products are not damaged in shipping.
    Products are to be delivered in original boxes/ESC bags and with any instructions which must be included.

SAMPLE ORDER OF FOLLOWING PRODUCTS:

2pcs roll (5Meter) of WS-7078-60LED-W, 14,4W/M, 180°, PCB color WHITE, Color Coldwhite 5500-6500K, Ra80, IP20, DC12V, 5M reel + ESD bag.

1pcs roll (5Meter) of WS-7078-60LED-WW, 14,4W/M, 180°, PCB color WHITE, Color Warmwhite 3000-3200K, Ra80,IP20, DC12V, 5M reel + ESD bag.

1pcs roll (5Meter) of WS-7078-60LED-RGB, 14,4W/M, 180°, PCB color WHITE, Color RGB, IP20-33, DC12V, 5M reel + ESD bag

2pcs of LED Wtube 360° WT8-18W, 1200mm, Color temperature 3000K, CRI 95Ra, LEDs 144, Lumen 1728lm, Base G13, SINGLE SIDE)

2pcs of LED Wtube 360° WT8-18W, 1200mm, Color temperature 4000-4500K, CRI 95Ra, LEDs 144, Lumen 1728lm, Base G13, SINGLE SIDE)

4pcs of LED starter

Importen regarding the LED Wtube!

They must be connected for single 240V on one side. so you can not get an electric shock through the LED tube. See enclose documentation.
    We also need to get your certifications and approval of these LED tubes

Please contact me as soon as you have time to reply.

PASCAL: 第十七个回合:

我发送了PI,共计500美金的样品单。

MA: 第十八个回合:

客户发送了水单。

持续更新中。。。。。。

这个客户从第一封邮件到,最后客户确认PI,前后不到25天的时间。客户资源是从
    LED盘外贸照明论坛上面找到的。
    回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

3万

主题

回帖

10万

积分

管理员

积分

QQ
     楼主| 发表于 2016-8-30 09:24:47 | 显示全部楼层
    2. Tips for China
    Nowadays, there are many customers who are starting to see China in a new light. There have always been customers that buy fixtures and components from Chinese manufacturers. But the country does have a reputation for being a minefield when it comes to doing business, and without good advice it can be hard to find quality suppliers. Buying in China can result in lots of profit when done well, but comes with its fair share of risk.

Because this can be challenging, I’m going to share some tips on what to watch out for in China.

NO 1. Not every Chinese factory is going to cheat you. Much of the co-operation fails more because of cultural differences and miscommunications. It’s important to ask the right questions, to whittle down the liars. Always ask where chips came from and if the supplier has an LED packing line, ask to see application records in the EU or US market.
    NO 2.Try to build your supply chain in either Shanghai and Shenzhen-Guangzhou. Be cautious about suppliers in the middle and west of China; it’s too risky. Many of the suppliers outside of the two main circles lack the necessary experience to work to international standards.
    NO 3. It isn’t all about the international light fairs. Don’t just go to the Hong Kong fair or Alibaba, but try to find good local brands that don’t have the bandwidth for an international presence but are making good quality products.
    NO 4. Local professional trading agents can be great if you need a hand communicating with suppliers. Many people get cheated because they are foreign. If you get a local on your side, it becomes much easier to solve problems.
    NO 5.Work with professionals. China’s economy is growing very quickly. Only the excellent international sales people are going to make it.
    NO 6. Understand Chinese culture and you will understand why things go wrong. If you’ve been cheated or plagiarised, or your goods have been delayed, understanding the culture may lead you to the source.
    NO 7. Don’t be tricked by fake warranties. These bits of paper don’t mean anything unless you’re working with real professionals. And even then, warranties are a danger-zone.
    回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

3万

主题

回帖

10万

积分

管理员

积分

QQ
     楼主| 发表于 2016-8-30 09:30:13 | 显示全部楼层
    10. 精准开发信,助我开发德国客户

客户开发背景:
    2014年广州国际照明展过后,LED市场变化速度明显加快。行业龙头*利以1.8亿收购**得,几乎所有的封装厂都磨拳搽掌进军成品领域,特别是面板灯和灯管领域,价格战打得很厉害。

这个客户是靠近瑞士的德国客户,无意中发现
    LED盘论坛,然后利用GOOGLE搜索到关键联系人的邮箱和联系方式,查看网站得知客户类型是distributor,主要做室内照明。仔细查看客户的网站,发现客户的供应链做得不够专业,灯管产品大大落后于市场行情。好了,写开发信的策略主要是帮客户把灯带产品做专业,向客户推送最新的灯管产品以及市场行情,给客户提供客户没有的产品。

红色为我的邮件,蓝色为客户的邮件。

开发信发送时间:6月26日北京时间22:05
    主题: To Mr XXX/ let us win in the turning point of the led business/ from Pascal hu
    (备注:厌倦了千篇一律的标题,看国内的开发信,动不动就是‘Re:’开头,搞得老外都厌烦了,干脆点自己想了个标题。LED行业在慢慢成熟,现在做这个生意,不再会有先发优势。想让客户换供应商,给个理由先,转折点是一个不错的理由。)

This is Pascal hu from XXX, the top-10 LED lighting exporter in Shenzhen which was founded in  XXX. Until now, we have XXX working stuff, XXX of them are the researhing engineers. Every month, we will publish 2-3 new products according to the LED lighting industry trends, our product manager make investigations all over the Europe and USA, then design the lighting products together with our researching engineers. All our products was designed according the to EMC standfard, which is tested by our company's own EMC lab.
    (备注:第一段肯定是要做一下自我介绍的,主要是挖掘自己公司的独特优势。我司的优势主要是在以下几点:出口规模大,根据市场设计产品,设施齐全。)

As I checked your website, I find the following tips which can be improved:
    1. The description of the xxx light, I am working in the xxx light for more than two years, I have made all the investigations of the strip market all over the Europe. As I got the info from my friends and my investigation, big distributors or customers make more professional description of the led strip. Check their name: A(Germany), B(Germany), C(Germany).
    I have many advices of making the XXX light business in the professional way, if you interested at working with me, feel free to contact with me.
    2. For the led tube, your tube is only 80LM/W, 75-80 CRI, which is an obsolete. Now the main stream of the led tube is over 100LM/W, CRI>80 now. It seemed that your suppliers don't update the product on time.
    3. We had published the led grille light, it is specially for the supermarkets, or the office usage. The price is very competitive while the LM and CRI is very attractive, check it in the photos.
    (第一段:告诉客户某项生意,我可以帮他做到极致,在告诉他那项生意,我对德国市场比较了解;第二段:告诉客户灯管产品的最新趋势,说明客户的产品远远落后于市场;第三项,针对客户的定位推销新产品,插了一张新产品的图片。)

Maybe we had never cooperated with each other before, let's make a change to catch up the trend of the era.
    (体面自信的表达帮他抓住行业和时代变革的转折点,以及表达合作的意愿。)

Yours sincerely,

邮件是在北京时间22:05(德国时间15:05)发出去的,在发邮件后,我给客户打了一个电话,简单的介绍了一下自己和公司,顺便问一下客户邮件收到了没?客户说邮件没有收到,北京时间22:14(德国时间15:14)我又重新发了一遍,然后客户确认收到,我才挂电话。

当天22:25(BJ时间),客户回复邮件了,邮件内容如下:
    Dear Pascal

Thanks for contacting – please send your catalogue and quotation files. We appreciate to check the data.

Best regards,

(分析:客户邮件用词精确,言简意赅,应该是受过良好的教育的商人。客户要求发送画册和报价单,表达了对合作一定的兴趣。)

秉承着当天邮件尽量当天回的原则,当天22:53(BJ时间)我回复了客户邮件,邮件内容如下:
    Dear XXX,

Please kindly check the quote in the attachment!
    About the catalogue, because it is around 60MB, so I uploaded it to the website, please kindly download it in the below link:
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    (备注:因为之前推了三个系列的产品线,客户没有明确的兴趣点,只是泛泛的说一句发送目录和报价表,所以这次报价一定要发送最有竞争力的产品,既我司的灯管和面板灯系列,顺便把CATALOGUE用MEDIAFIRE发过去了。)

Samples are available for the serious customer as you.
    I knew your office place, I had nearly been there when the time I supported my former customer in the Swiss Bau Fair in Basel, his office locate in (Zurich). I had already checked the competitors there when the last time I had been there, they are very competitive at the sourcing of the lighting products. Frankly speaking, I know Rheinfelden is very close to Basel. If we want to compete with your competitors in Basel or Germany, we have a lot of work to do.
    (备注:告诉客户随时可以拿样品检测。告诉客户他的竞争对手非常强大,给客户紧迫感,并且撇清客户潜在的疑虑。如果你很熟悉那个市场的话,那是不是说明你有客户在那里呢?一定要避免让你的客户感到威胁。)

Yours sincerely,

本来预计6月27日早上一来,就能收到客户的反馈邮件的,结果没有收到。恰好当天上午,我们发布了最新的灯管产品,下午14:59(BJ时间),我又追了一封邮件过去,提醒客户该回我邮件了。邮件内容如下:
    Dear XXX,

Have you got the price list of the led tube and grille light?
    We had published a new series of led tube which is around 140lm/watt, would you be interested at it?
    (备注:问一下收到价格没?简单的提了一下最新的灯管产品的高流明值,既不发报价表,也不发规格参数,就是勾起你的好奇心。)

Yours sincerely,

下午15:22,客户回复邮件了,邮件内容如下:

Dear Pascal

Thank you for your quick responses and sent material. We checked a part of the catalogue and are interested in further tests for some products.

We are at the Moment in fact checking tube solutions, so we write on exactly the right time. Do you have a data sheet available, quotation of the new one? Which is your most, sellt tube model?
    (备注:客户的兴趣被勾起来了,有改换灯管供应商的意图。想要新灯管的参数和报价,还有想重新整理灯管产品系列。请注意‘sellt’这个被错写的单词,以我对客户的判断,客户绝对不是哪种粗心大意的人,这个词应该是‘sold’,客户在单词变位时出错了。最后一句话,准确的理解应该是,你们现有哪个灯管产品卖得最火。)

What I see also as a challenge, is the diameter of the endcaps of the tube. If you using the tubes for parking stations with IP65 fixtures, seems to be not to fit if I see the picture - diameter of endcaps to large. Difficult to say from the picture but we have had this endcaps before - will see if we do tests.
    (疑虑和真实的需求摆出来了,原来这些灯管有一部分是被装到防水罩子里,用在停车场的。)

Thank you and best regards,

XXX

- sent from my iPhone -

(这个我注意到了,说明客户在出差的过程中。)

机会来了,基本上灯管的报价不是太离谱的话,客户就可能要样品了,但要打消客户怕灯管装不进防水罩的疑虑。我跟经理确定了,灯管应该是可以装得进防水罩的,即使装不进,我们也可以修改灯管两端的固定圈。但是,既然要把灯管装到防水灯罩里的话,何不使用我们最新的三防灯呢?
    晚上18:10(BJ时间),我回复了邮件,内容如下:
    Dear XXX,

The latest T8 is called ST8, and another hot-selling tube is CT8.
    Please kindly check the data sheet and quote of ST8&CT8 in the attachment! If you worried at putting our led tube into the IP65 lighting fixture, please send us the photos of the fixture, we can revise the end caps.

For the parking lot, we actually have more better solutions, we call it triproof lighting fixture, please check the data sheet in the attachment! It's 0.6, 1.0, 1.2, 1.5 meters available. The products are very hot-selling all over the Europe now.

Waiting for your reply, best wishes!

Yours sincerely,

由于27日是周五,所以客户没有回复邮件,30日晚上21:21客户回复邮件,下样品单了,邮件内容如下:

Dear Pascal

We are interested in the products and would like to test some samples. Can you please send samples to XXX.
    We sell only frosted modells. Best would be ST- and CT8 models 600, 1200, 1500mm. Two of each in natural white or white .

-Labeling : OEM as XXX marked if possible

And two pcs of 30 Watt Natural white Triproof lighting fxiture.

All details and further talks – I would highly appreciate after receiving the samples.

Thank you very much,

XXX

(客户准备拿灯管样品,3防灯样品。灯管拿了两个全系列的产品样品。三防灯这块,客户只拿了一个0.6米长的正白产品,之前我也只发了0.6米长的规格书,因为发太多的话,客户选择余地比较大,所以我发了流明值接
    近于灯管的三防灯。)

当晚22:33(BJ时间),我就做了样品和运费的PI给到客户,邮件内容如下:
    Dear XXX,

Please kindly check the PI of the samples in the attachment!
    For the samples, we don't support Swico marked label, we will support you in the quantity order, is that okay? About the end caps of the ST8, there are four colors optional, which one would you prefer?
    When you finish the payment, please kindly send me the TT copy for me to proceed.

Any question, feel free to contact with me.

7月1日00:47(BJ时间),客户回邮件了,内容如下:

Dear Pascal

Thank you. Blue colour would be great. In a future step with more quantities, maybe red colour possible. But further discussions after receiving the samples.

Labeling. Just need a sample, how it would looks like. But understand thats for samples always efforts. Maybe you can send pictures or a drawing how it looks like.

Test report or *.ies Files also support Professional impressions and are helpful.

Payment will arranged asap. Happy to see the samples soon.

Thank you and best regards,

XXXX

(分析:客户开始选择了蓝色的灯管固定端,开始要IES文件,但就是不付款,哎,300多美金,说多不多,说少不少。大家第一次做生意,让我如何是好呢?等等吧。)

等了一天,7月2日下午17:14,我把IES文件发给他了,邮件内容如下:
    Dear XXXX,

Blue color is okay, so is the red color.
    Please kindly check the IES file of CT8 and triproof lamp in the attachment!
    About the ST8, we don't have the IES file for the time being because it was published no more than a week, we are busy making the IES file, will update you very soon.
    By the way, have you arranged the payment of the sample? As it is the first time we cooperate, the next time, my company won't allow us to place the order before payment done. Please kindly do understand it. When we have some transactions, I can place the sample order without payment or send you one or two pcs of free samples.

Yours sincerely,

(分析:没有ST8的IES文件,只有CT8灯管和三防灯的IES文件,将就着发了。最后催一下款,大家初次合作,还是先付款,后下单吧。)

当天晚上19:03,客户就把款打过来了,邮件内容如下:
    Dear Pascal

Thank you very much for the files and your efforts. Payment is done. Please find receipt…
    Looking forward to the samples and happy to see it.

Best regards,

7月3日上午帮客户把单下好了,也问了一下PMC那边的交期,又给客户回了个邮件:

Dear XXX,

Sample order had already been given to the manufacturing department, normally it can be ready at 5-10 working days. I will update you the status very soon.
    Thanks for your patience!

Yours sincerely,

(备注:产品需要5-10个工作日的完成,大家都耐心等待样品吧。)

回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

3万

主题

回帖

10万

积分

管理员

积分

QQ
     楼主| 发表于 2016-8-30 09:25:17 | 显示全部楼层
    3. How To Choose Led Flexible Strip
    LED Flexible strip, ribbons or tapes have become one of the most popular LED products available at the market. They did not only replace incandescent ribbons, but some of the fluorescent tubes as well, and definitely gave endless options for advertisements and decoration of bars, hotels, and other public places. With the fast development of the LED technology, they are now available in very bright versions too, allowing users to apply it as task, or in rare cases, even as a main source of lighting. Their application is popular both in home and commercial use, therefore we collected the main characteristics of strip lights consumers need to consider if they want to make the right choice.
    Depending on our purposes the following features may help us decide what we have to apply.
    1. The size or type of LED included
    2. The number of LEDs within a metre of the strip
    3. The colours or colour temperature of the LEDs
    4. The flexibility of the strip
    5. The direction of LEDs on the strip
    6. Carrying capacity - heavy duty
    7. IP rating
    8. Voltage
    9. Dimmers and controllers
    Of all the determining factors mentioned above, the most important is probably the type and size of the LED included, both of which determine its brightness or performance. This difference has already been discussed in one of our previous articles: how the performance of different LED technologies (low power, SMD power and high power) ranges, as well as the size of the diodes. Obviously, the more recent the technology of the LED is, and the bigger its size is, the brighter it will be.
    Another determining factor of the performance is of course the number of LEDs in the strip within a metre for instance. The higher this number is, the brighter the strip is, though extremely high numbers within a metre often require special technologies, like double width strips - where the LED are placed not just one after the other but in two or three rows next to each other. With strips including a high number of LED always check their arrangement, because LEDs placed too close to each other may emit too much heat and radically shorten the lifespan of the strip.
    The color range of the LED is now endless, since any color can be created with RGB technique. There are generally two or three shades of white available: bright or cold white - the bluish, really bright version of white, the warm white - which is rather yellowish like the sun, and the natural white - which is a combination of the two in various degrees. The temperature of the white colour is measured in Kelvin, and the higher color temperatures (from about 5000 K) are the cold, or bluish whites and the lower ones (2700 - 3000 K) are the warmer white colours.
    Single color LEDs are available in almost all colors now, but the RGB LED strips can also emit a large variety of colors. RGB strips need a controller to operate, and decide whether the color of the strip should be one constant color, or should change along with setting the pace of change. Special pixel RGB strips are able to change the color in a row, creating a run-down effect. The variety of color changes of the RGB strip largely depends on the knowledge of the controller too.
    The flexibility of the LED strips can be a determining factor in their application. Rigid strips are perfect for replacing fluorescent tubes for instance, though there is hardly anything you would not be able to do with a flexible strip either. On flat surfaces it is sometimes easier to work with rigid strips, though applied on ceilings or walls - I guess many of you have come across this problem before - what appears to be flat for the eye is far from straight once examined with a spirit level. So, flexibility is more often a grace than a burden. Strips are usually flexible to one dimension only, which is exactly she the direction of the LEDs can be significant. The most common types of strips have LEDs lighting upwards, so if for instance if you wish to enlighten a wheel you have to look for side-mounted or side-view strips to be able to shape them the right direction.
    The carrying capacity of strips is generally very low. Heavy-duty strip lights are not usually sold for home use, but much rather for commercial use on ships and in factories for instance. In home use, where carrying capacity matters - on an edge of a stair for instance - the use of profiles is the common solution.
    The IP rating of strips or any electric goods is made up of two numbers, indicating the degree of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures.
    If you are planning to install strip lights at wet or humid places, outdoors, or maybe even under water, then your items need to be partially or completely waterproof. 100% waterproof items have the IP rating of 68.
    The Voltage of LED flexible strip should always be checked before application. Strips running at mains are often used, but most of the LED strips require a transformer, since they run at low voltage (usually 12 or 24 V). If your strips need a transformer, make sure it is suitable for LEDs, because electric transformers most of the time ruin LEDs.
    The variety of moods or atmospheres that can be created with strip lights is incredibly large and a lot depends on the accessories you use with them, like dimmers or controllers. Although the largest variety of RGB effects are created with panels, where there is no limit to the effects used other than our imagination, there is a lot you can do with strips too, applying complex controllers, like the DMX, allowing you to set the rhythm of color change to music. Dimming is always simply attainable, though most strips require a dimmer specifically manufactured for LEDs.
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

3万

主题

回帖

10万

积分

管理员

积分

QQ
     楼主| 发表于 2016-8-30 09:25:44 | 显示全部楼层
    4. Six tips for choosing LED panel lights

As the LED panel lights was used for indoor illumination, which is totally different from the situation illumination, so the brightness is very important. There are two kinds of illumination for the LED panel lights, one is the direct lighting, the other is the side lighting. The direct lighting is cheaper, but too sharp for the human being's eye, so most of the manufacturer focused at the side lighting panel lights.
    The brightness has a great links with LED lumens and LED quantity, lamp beads, chip brand, packing, light guide plate. Also it is used for the commercial lighting usually, so you have consider of the appearance of the panel. Here are six tips for choosing LED panel lights:

1. LED lumens and LED quantity
    Please kindly note it that a few manufacturers rise the working current to make the each lamp beads to get more brightness. In this case, the suppliers could decrease the quantity of the lamp beads, thus they can save a lot of costs. But in this way, the heat load of each lamp beads will become very big, which will shorten the lifespan and accelerate the light fades very seriously. Normally you will see bad results after three months.
    2. Lamp beads:
    There are thousands of LED lamps manufacturer, from small to big. Small factories don't have Spectrophotometric and color-separation machine, either they didn't care about the color, or they subcontract the parts, thus it is very difficult for them to guarantee the quality of the lamp beads. Big factories have Japanese, German, or American machines, it's more easy for them to control the quality.
    3. The chips brand:
    There are three main standard chips in China. The first-class team is mainly the American chips, Japanese chips, German chips, and other European chips. The second-class team is mainly the Taiwanese chips, Korean chips. The third-class team is mainly the Chinese chips. For the high-end market, most of the big manufacturers use the Taiwan chips, whose cost effective is the highest.
    4. The packings:
    Normally there are two kinds of packings, one is the resin packing, the other is silicone packing. The resin packing is cheaper compared to the silicone packing, but the heat radiating is not so good as the silicone packing.
    5. Light guide plate
    For the LED panel lights, you have to consider the CGI, which indicate the comfortable degree of your eye towards the LED panel lights. There are several types of light panel plates, such as silk-printing plate, laser dots plate, V-groove plate, high-polymer plate etc.The best is the silk-printing plate, of course it is the most expensive one. Its thickness mainly include 3mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm. The main factors to judge the plate is whether it can guide the light more efficiently and more even while the plate color and surface remain the same in a long time.
    6. Frames and other parts:
    Normally the manufacturer would use Aluminum 6063 or 6061 as the panel lights frame, nearly both two types are of the same standard. For the frame appearance, there are many styles, refer to our factory, we have the six styles, Simple style, European style, Narrow style, Thin-edge style, Non-frame style, Ceiling-hook style. The rear cover mainly have two types, 0.8mm and 1 mm, some use the steel material to save some cost.
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

3万

主题

回帖

10万

积分

管理员

积分

QQ
     楼主| 发表于 2016-8-30 09:27:26 | 显示全部楼层
    6. 在瑞士发展XXX的品牌总经销商
    好长时间没有更新了,最近一直忙着品牌营销。
    公司今年开始推出自有品牌'XXX'了,中国的公司在国外很少有自己的品牌,更少有的是品牌运营。
    如果说服客户运营我们的品牌呢?只是价格优惠,还是很难吸引到客户的,就算吸引到客户了,也赚取不了品牌的利润。
    六月份,随公司去参加了广州照明展,有一家瑞士客户对我们的产品很感兴趣,客户那边有自己的零售渠道,在瑞士也很有实力,也对LED这个新产品很感兴趣
    ,但是是刚开始从事这个行业的。好吧,机会来了。
    瑞士26个区,他在瑞士每一个区都有自己的零售店,所以渠道还是挺不错的。对于客户来说,合作的理念比买一个产品更加重要,所以我offer了以下条件给他:

Distributorship Approval:
    1. I would like you to sell the products under our brand for the first year. If you can show us that you can promote our brands very well in your country, we will give you the sole distributorship of your country for five years.
    2.About the EU market, you will also have the priority of gaining the sole distributorship on the same condition. For the time being, you can only be the sole
    distributorship in your country, for the EU market, you have the right to sell until we have the sole distributorship in these countries.

Samples, showcases, brochures:
    1. We will make 3pcs of showcases, and we will take 50% of the cost, you take the rest, and you are in charge of the delivery.
    2. About the brochure,we pay 50%, you pay the rest. If you can reach the sales target, we will refund you. I also would like to know the quantities of the brochure for the start.
    3. We will provide the samples of the rigid bars.

Product line:
    1. About the product line, I suggest you to take the following:
    Flexible strip: 3528 30leds/m, 60leds/m, 120leds/m, 240leds/m; 5050 30leds/m, 60leds/m, 120leds/m;
    Rigid bar: 15X7, 16X13, 17X8, 17X12, 23X12. Also I would like to suggest you to put some of our special strips on the showcase for the customer to do the lead order.  I suggest to take IP20, IP62, IP65, IP68 four types, because IP65 is much more flexible than IP68.
    2. Do you also want to take our LED panel light, LED ceiling light, LED down light, LED tube light?

Price policy and strategy:
    1. The price I offered is the brand and agent price, which is much more competitive than the normal customers' price .
    2. About the price strategy, I would like to know the retailed price in your country, and normally how much percentage of the profit the reseller will take in your country.
    3. I need a little time to make the brand and agent price list, so here I would like to give you the normal price list to let you have the concept of our price.

Marketing support:
    1. It's a wise idea to build a website to promote our products, we will add your website link to our homepage.
    2. Commission refund, we understand that the market need time to grow. We will make reasonable sales target, if you could finish our sales this years target, we will refund you 3% of the sales amount.
    3. Lead time support, your order will be finished at 5-7 working days compared to the normal 10-15 working days delivery.
    4. Payment support: We will accept 80% TT in advance, 20% 30 days L/C, compared to 100% TT in advance before shipment.

最后客户来我们公司看厂,当面协商了很多合作的细节问题,最后跟我们公司签约了品牌总代理,第一年50万人民币的任务,至少囤一个月的货。
    签约总代理只是运营品牌的第一步,接下来的MARKETING PLAN就是能否成功运营品牌的关键了。
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

3万

主题

回帖

10万

积分

管理员

积分

QQ
     楼主| 发表于 2016-8-30 09:27:49 | 显示全部楼层
    7. 在日本发展XXX品牌授权经销商
    香港展上,有日本客户看我们的产品,有意向分销我们公司的灯带产品。我了解过客户,代表了几家中国工厂,取得了比较好的成功。然后我OFFER给客户以下条件:

Distributorship Approval:
    1. I would like you to sell the products under our brand for the first year. If you can show us that you can promote our brands very well in your country, we will grant you the authorized distributorship of your country for five years.
    2. The first year is the trial period, if the customers purchase more than 200, 000 USD volume, they will automatically get the five years distributorship. If not, Shenzhen XXX Co., Ltd have the right to reconsider the conditions of the authorized distributorship.
    3. Customers should get 20% growth every year, if they can't reach the growth target, if not, the distributor can't get the bonus commission. If the distributor can't fullfil 80% of the yearly sales target, we have the right to reconsider the conditions of the authorized distributorship.
    4. If the customers can fullfil their yearly sales target, they will get 3% of the purchase volume for promoting the 'LEDMY' brands and our strips.

Price policy and strategy:
    1. The price I offered is the brand and distributor price, which is much more competitive than the normal customers' price .
    2. The distrtibutor have the right to preserve the Japanese customers, it means all the inquiries from the same customers will naturally come to the distributors.

Marketing support:
    1. Lead time support, your order will be finished at 5-7 working days compared to the normal 10-15 working days delivery.
    2. Payment support: We will accept 80% TT in advance, 20% 30 days L/C, compared to 100% TT in advance before shipment.

Other conditions:

1. For the OEM customers, we pay 5% commission for the price based on the OEM customers' price. If the you can pass the first year's trial period, we will handle over some Japanese customers to you. You can get the margin yourselves.
    2. The supplier should not appoint more than 5 distributors in the Japanese market, and also should inform the distributor the info of the new distributor. Also the price which we offered to the new distributor will be 5% plus due to the last distributor's price. All the conditions offered to the new distributors should not be better than the former distributors.
    3. For the OEM business our company now takes in the Japanese market, if you can become the exclusive distributor, you can get all of these customers.
    4. The brand distibutor have the right to participate any exhibition held by us, the number of the customers they can get is negotiable before the exhibition.
    5. We provide three years warranty for all our products.
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

3万

主题

回帖

10万

积分

管理员

积分

QQ
     楼主| 发表于 2016-8-30 09:28:21 | 显示全部楼层
    8. 授权经销商合同样本

条件发过去了以后,客户同意签约。合同范本如下,希望对大家有所帮助,

Authorized Distributorship Contract
    B广告een

- Hereinafter:
    Supplier: Shenzhen XXXCo., Ltd.                                    

And

Distributor:                                                            

- Hereinafter:

Preamble:

SUPPLIER is a manufacturer of luminaries and/or parts therefore. Distributor is interested in distributing the following products with ‘LEDMY’ brand:

LED flexible strip light, LED rigid bar
    (Hereinafter: contractual products) exclusively from SUPPLIER and in selling them in ‘XXX’ name. Against this background the parties agree the following:

1. The supplier expected $200, 000 yearly purchase volumes for the initial year, if the distributor can fulfill it, they will get five years authorized distributorship at a time. After the first trial year, the distributor can get 3% of purchase volume for the commission.

2. The supplier expected 20% growth of the purchase volume from the distributor every year, if not; the distributor can't get the bonus commission. If the distributor can't fulfill 80% of the yearly purchase target, the supplier have the right to reconsider the conditions of the authorized distributorship.

3. The distributor is authorized to represent supplier in the Japan market. The supplier should not appoint more than 5 distributors in the Japanese market, and also should inform the distributor the info of the new distributors. Also the price which we offered to the new distributor will be 5% plus due to the last distributor's price. All the conditions offered to the new distributors should not be better than the former distributors.

4. The supplier will support the distributor in the lead time and payment terms:
    a. Lead time support: 5-7 working days compared to the normal 10-15 working days delivery.
    b. Payment support: 80% TT in advance, 20% 30 days L/C, compared to 100% TT in advance before shipment.

5. The distributor have the right to participate any exhibition held by the supplier, the quantity of the customers they can get is negotiable before the exhibition.

6. This contract shall be constructed according to the law of HONGKONG. The exclusive place of jurisdiction is HONGKONG.

7. Should any provision of this contract be or become invalid or unenforceable, the validity of the contract shall remain unaffected. The parties undertake to replace in such a case any invalid or unenforceable provision, which comes closest to the meaning and the purpose of the provision to be replaced.

8. This contract enters into force with effect from——————the contract is concluded for the duration of——————years. If the contract is not terminated               before expiration of the term, the contract will be prolonged by one year each time.

Place, date

Representative Signature:

Company Chops:

Place, date

Representative Signature:

Company Chops:
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

• TA的每日心情
    开心

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

3万

主题

回帖

10万

积分

管理员

积分

QQ
     楼主| 发表于 2016-8-30 09:28:52 | 显示全部楼层
    9. 2014年6月广州国际照明展的11个看点(原创)

1. Big companies, such as Osram, Toshiba, Cooper lighting, don't exhibit there. While Philips don't exhibit any exciting products.
    有相当一部分知名的照明公司没有参加这次展会,如东芝照明,欧司朗,库伯照明。飞利浦参加了这次展会,但是没有展出令人激动的产品。

2. The big companies from China, only few of them exhibit the new and creative products. So it's not a good idea to find new suppliers there. It might be better if you decide to meet your vendors there.
    中国的大公司只有极少数展示了创新型的产品,对于国际买家来说,去那边找新的供应商不是一个好的主意,倒是可以去见见原有的供应商。

3. Many creative exporting manufacturer don't really exhibit in the fair, because of the copy problems.
    因为担心被抄袭,很多出口做得出色的制造商没有展出他们创新性的产品。

4. The exhibition is explosive, it is said that the market will explode totally from this year or the next. Although many EU&US customers failed to come because of the Frankfurt and Las Vegas Lighting fair, still there are many customers from all over the world. As it is known to all, the Frankfurt lighting fair was especially popular this year. The honey points of the led lighting business will come.
    展会异常火爆,市场迎来爆发点。尽管很多欧美买家因为法兰克福展和拉斯维加斯展没能参加这次光亚展,但是来自其他国家的采购商还是比较多多。今年的法兰克福展异常火爆,预示着LED行业进入了一个“甜蜜点”。

5. The three forces of the manufacturer become more obvious. The center of the high-end manufacturing force is Shenzhen City. The medium-end is Jiangsu province. The low-end is Zhongshan city.
    三大产业基地相继崛起,其中高端是由深圳以及周边的厂家把控着,中端是由江浙一块的厂家把控着,低端是由中山古镇那边的厂家把控着。

6. A few companies exhibit many kinds of aluminium profile which is used with the led strip for the hotel&casino projects, jewellery showcases, etc.
    一些厂家发布了专门用于LED软灯带的多款铝槽,可以用于酒店、赌场、珠宝工程。

7. The panel light is widely promoted in the exhibition, the supply chain will become more and more mature, the cost will deduce very quickly. The panel light will capture a few part of the tube's market. Plus, the panel light with the white cloud&blue sky get the eyepoint of exhibition.
    面板灯在这次展会上异常火爆,面板灯的产业链日益成熟,成本也下降得很快。可以预见的是,面板灯将会取代一部分灯管的市场。另外,带有蓝天白云的面板灯被发布,用于高端的商业照明。

8. The led bulbs&candle light which is similar to the traditional bulbs is widely exhibited, the efficiency and effect is very ideal. It will surely be the new spot of the market.
    跟传统钨丝灯比较相似的LED球泡和蜡烛灯被广泛的展出,新产品的光效和发光效果都非常理解,将成为下一个市场热点。

9. The LED linear which is used for the office illumination appeared in many companies' booth.
    用于高端办公室照明LED线性灯也被广泛的展览。

10. The angle of the spot light(MR16, GU10) is becoming smaller and smaller, such as 8, 16, 24, 45 degree etc.
    MR16, GU10 射灯的角度越来越小,展会上出现了8度,16度,24度,45度的射灯。

11. Led Lights become smarter, the dimming system was widely packaged as a system in many companies' booth.
    LED灯越来越智能化,调光系统越来越多被打包成为一个系统展示给客户。
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|LED盘 ( 粤ICP备18067418号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 05:06 , Processed in 0.101303 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

LED盘由照盘携照明灯具外贸平台创建,励志打造一流照明,引领灯饰风潮,共筑诚信商圈!

如有侵权或其他问题,请联系我们.客服热线:400-000-2314.论坛服务:info@lightslighting.com;广告服务:QQ:1511153,微信:zdapan

©2001-2023深圳市翩日科技有限公司版权所有-LED盘网站所有图片和文字等内容字未经许可不得拷贝和复制.